HALCYON, a hotel in Cherry Creek
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Restaurant
View Hotel
All reviewsrecord playerrooftop poolrange rovergear roomkitchen countervinyl recordsamenity feedeparture restaurantfront deskcomplimentary beveragesyoga mattrendy hotelnespresso machineamazing hotelcoffee tablegreat neighborhoodwedding night
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The Halcyon is an amazing hotel about 10 minutes from downtown. The little details such as coffee & wine bar upon arrival, gear garage and restaurants onsite make it the perfect spot for a get-away. We hosted a 3 day meeting onsite and the service and staff were absolutely incredible. I also extended through the weekend so I can enjoy the area.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Jason D, Director of Operations at HALCYON, a hotel in Cherry Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Kristi A,
Thank you so much for entrusting your group with us. It was truly our pleasure at Halcyon to have you here. I'm glad you were able to extend and enjoy some relaxation time as well in Cherry Creek. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

The perfect combination of hip and welcoming. I stayed at the Halcyon in Cherry Creek recently for a long weekend. “They had me at hello!” They have combined the elements of a chic boutique hotel with the warm hug of a bed and breakfast. The staff is there to anticipate and service your every need-Saida was particularly helpful and lovely. The front desk isnt-what it is is a bar/counter where you may have coffee or wine at your wish. Fruit and water available all day.
The style/decor is comfortable and pleasing. Two terrific restaurants on site. Tina was glad to make my reservations and see to it that my times were accommodated.
Magnificent, cozy,comfy rooftop pool/lounge area. Gym is clean and has most of what you might want. Even better, I had it to myself each morning.
My hotel room was simply perfect. I had a spacious king room with a nice sitting area that had a coffee table that lifted to dining height.
Caveat: There is a $30 daily amenity fee. I pushed back and the reservationist agreed to waive it-I explained that I was trying them out after years of staying at the nearby Marriott. Personally I would prefer to be told of a higher room rate than to be hit up for a separate fee.
All in all I loved the hotel and can’t wait for my next visit!
Randi F

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank randi f

Dear randi f,
Thank you for leaving such a nice review on the Halcyon. We are so proud of the design and feel of the hotel and are glad it resonated with you as well. Please come back and see us again when you are in Cherry Creek looking to relax.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I made a last min decision to stay in Denver last weekend- because I was not prepared to say I had NOTHING with me! I was greeted as soon as I walked in the door by Jordan- who gave me a brief overview of the hotel & what to expect. before I left for my room she asked if there was anything I might need - she provided me with all the toiletries I would need for my stay, bottled water and didn't hesitate when I asked for an iPhone charger. I had an excellent experience with the staff & the hotel is so beautiful & impeccable clean! The bonus was that it's within walking distance to everything!
Loved it & will be a regular guest!

Room Tip: Request a room on the WEST side and enjoy the mountain view at sunset!
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Melany B,
WOW. Thank you so much for the great review of Halcyon. We are so lucky to have Jordan on our team and thrilled that your stay went so well. Please come back and see us again when your back in beautiful Cherry Creek.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Great Vibe, great service, loved the turntables and records in hotel room. Clean and a sleek contemporary decor. Reserve bikes to use ahead of time. Pool and rooftop area has an awesome view of the city. Conveniently located in the Cherry Creek area of Denver. Wonderful Italian Restaurant adjacent to hotel.

Stayed: September 2017

Dear huntertms,
We are so grateful for your recent review and stay at the Halcyon Hotel. I am thrilled the amenities on site worked so well for you while you visited Denver. Please come see us again when you are back in Denver.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Repeat visit to the hotel for a quick business trip to Denver. Wonderful corner room with beautiful city views. The front desk staff always impresses, esp. Michael, the manager. Only issue was spotty WiFi in the room. Otherwise, another great stay at the Halcyon.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

Dear rkoko123,
We appreciate you taking the time to review the Halcyon Hotel. Thank you for the feedback and we look forward to your next repeat visit.