Lowest prices for your stay
$334
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
$339
Free cancellation until 15/07/22
Trip.com
$212
Hotels.com$339
Travelocity$339
FindHotel$363
All reviews full kitchen washer and dryer fitness center living room nice room hot tub and pool off season ski trip slope side ski valet we've stayed condo slopes cb town accommodations lift
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 March 2022

The Lodge at Mountaineer Square has an incredible location. Pros include a location just steps away from the chairlift, condo style accommodations and heated garage.

Cons: The kitchen was not stocked so well. It would be tough to truly cook meals there. Also, the housekeeping is pitiful. We had a king bed that was made with queen sheets which couldn't really tuck in, leaving the mattress exposed. It took several phone calls to get the matter resolved. The hotel truly had no king sheets for several days. Not what I was expecting at the price we paid.

Date of stay: February 2022
Reviewed 16 January 2022

Full function ski resort hotel with both hotel rooms and condo units. Very friendly and efficient services. Indoor parking via valet. The Spa is excellent with steam, sauna indoor and outdoor pools. And, hot tub. The ski lifts are right out the door. There is a town shuttle that can take you into downtown crested butte that runs every 15 minutes +-. Our room had a very nice fireplace and view.

Room tip: Ask for slope side room & Use the spa.
Date of stay: August 2021
Reviewed 7 January 2022

My family of seven had a wonderful 10 day stay at this hotel. Our 3 bedroom suite was spacious and nicely furnished. The location to the slopes and ski shops is superb. The staff was helpful anytime we had questions or needed help. I am looking forward to returning in December 2022!

Date of stay: December 2021
Reviewed 23 October 2021

Our room was old, beat-up, and smelly. The room temperature was too high for us, but we were unable to set it below 69°F. We tried to use a fan that we found in the closet, but it was too loud and we couldn’t sleep with it on. Wi-Fi barely worked; I couldn’t use my iPad. The hotel didn’t have a restaurant or cafe or any kind of food. This room was totally overpriced, but during checkout, they tried to charge us parking and resort fees on top of it. I found this preposterous because, in my opinion, this hotel didn’t have the quality or amenities of the resort. On the other hand, I found the hotel staff very nice and friendly.

Date of stay: October 2021
1  Thank Diana K
Reviewed 28 July 2021

We just spent four nights at this hotel to celebrate our anniversary in Crested Butte. We booked a one bedroom unit. The unit was very spacious and well appointed—it was a really nice room. The unit also had a full kitchen and washing machine and dryer, both which were utilized and appreciated. We used the fitness center (might I suggest a foam roller for tight muscles after long hikes?) and the jacuzzi (which was hot and some of the jets were strong). We really enjoyed our stay here and definitely would come back. I typically don't post reviews, but felt I had to because I wanted to give a huge shout out to Alex the Front Desk Manager. There was some confusion with my reservation and I really struggled getting it sorted out with Vail Resorts. When I contacted the hotel and shared this with Alex, he offered to look into it and was so helpful in sorting it out. He was the consummate professional and in my opinion did what someone working in the hospitality industry should do - work with the guests to ensure their stay works out. If it wasn't for his help, I would have shown up for this special weekend get away with a bad taste in my mouth. So thank you to Alex! By the way, right before I started writing this review, I read other recent reviews of the hotel - and the two most recent ones also mentioned Alex. I came here to write this on my own because of my gratitude for his help. No one at the resort mentioned trip advisor, asked for a review or anything of the sort. So those reading this , please know this is 100% authentic. Oh, and yes there was no A/C, but it was ok for us as the summer weather cooled off at night.

Date of stay: July 2021