Django's Restaurant & Wine Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Django's Restaurant & Wine Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 68 Restaurants in Crested Butte
Price range: US$ 30 - US$ 45
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Emmons Rd
Transit: Public Transit Stops A free shuttle bus from the Town of Crested Butte runs every 20 minutes (every 15 min during winter), and the bus stops right next to the restaurant.
Description: django's is a locally owned restaurant in Crested Butte, with a seasonal menu of globally inspired small plates. This culinary adventure offers a fun dining experience best shared with friends: the plates are brought one at a time, for everyone to taste more than 20 different selections on the weekly menu. The wines are served by quartino (250ml) carafe, to allow for pairing and sampling across an extensive list focused on European and South American wines. The interior is elegant yet casual, offering seating in low banquettes, high tables, or on the balcony overlooking the bar. If you prefer dining outdoors, grab a table on the front patio, where you can see and be seen on Elk Avenue.
Reviewed 14 March 2012

The 3 in my party were extremely pleased with the ambience, great service and exemplary dinner courses. What a treat. And, my son is a vegetarian and was happy with his choices. Very reasonable prices for gourmet food.

Reviewed 11 March 2012

My wife and I enjoyed djangos so much we ate there 3 consecutive nights. The friendly team of servers were awesome. The food was amazing. Great wine selection. Beautiful restaurant. I can't say enough. This is a must try!!!

Reviewed 4 March 2012

My friend and I dined at the bar where there are always interesting diners with whom to interact. Our bartender/server, Tony, was quite attentive and provided fine guidance on the many interesting menu items. The food is superbly prepared - and presentation is very attractive. I especially enjoyed the halibut, scallops, lamb and crispy Brussels sprouts! Thanks also to Christy for her kind attention to make sure we got the bar seating we requested. I have visited multiple times and will certainly visit on my next trip to Mt. Crested Butte.

Reviewed 29 February 2012

Good food. Be sure to check the menu before you go. If that's the kind of food you are looking for, then go. If you want something a little more casual, then go somewhere else. Everything was very good.

Reviewed 22 February 2012

Friends recommended Djangos so I tried it with a friend. 2 of us went without a reservation on a Thursday and they seated us right away. I've never eaten at a small meal place and found it fun and very good. The staff was friendly and attentive. It seemed strange to be in Crested Butte and eat in a restaurant that didn't have a moose head or wood beams, it actually felt like eating in South Beach, FL. It was a unique experience for me. There are many good restaurants in Crested Butte, including Djangos.