All reviews outdoor bathtub acca kappa star hotel soft opening under construction premier suite buffet breakfast has a wide dumplings security check deal grocer interior design welcome drink large room nayong pilipino fantastic stay rooms are modern swimming pool is
Reviewed 25 July 2016

The hotel spa (Chan's Spa ) is one of my best spa experience.They have professional therapists.I feel relaxed and happy with their Signature massage and Pevonia facial.I definitely reccommend this hotel and spa to my family and friends.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank 249imeea
MidoriHotel, General Manager at Midori Clark Hotel and Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2016

Greetings, 249imeea!

Thank you very much for your wonderful feedback with regards to your recent experience here at Midori Clark Hotel and Casino. I appreciate your efforts to write back to us in detail and guests like you motivate and help us improve our quality and standards of services.

It is great that you enjoyed our spa. Chan Spa strives to give our clients the best massage and treatments that they can experience and I am glad that you enjoyed it. I would like to thank you for recommending Midori Clark Hotel and Casino to your family and friends. My team and I assure that we will also provide them the excellent service that you have experienced.

It was indeed a pleasure having you stay with us. My team and I will be looking forward to have you back in our hotel in the not so distant future.

Reviewed 25 July 2016

Rooms are clean big and very comfy, enjoyed our stay celebrating our 3 year anniversary i was surprise with a cake and a flower :) the staff are all accommodating and helpful. the food is good they have a international breakfast buffet which is awesome :)

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple

Greetings, elainenobliss!

It is fantastic that you enjoyed our rooms! Being a luxury hotel, we strive to give the best experience to our clients and I believe you have experienced that when you were surprised with flowers and cake. We are committed to create special moments like this with our clients and we hope that you had a grand time. It is also good to know that our buffet is to your liking.

Reviewed 21 July 2016

I've previously stayed at a luxury hotel in Pampanga's Clark Freeport Zone but it's only a 4-star hotel. Staying at Midori Clark Hotel and Casino made me really see the distinction of a 5-stay hotel stay right from the check-in at the lobby and receiving my welcome drink at Cafe Midori. The structure of the hotel alone made me feel that I was in a special place. The warm welcome from the staff added to that special feeling. I loved the buffet breakfast and dinner at its F&B facility called Toscana Dining. My booked room -- Superior Room -- was designed to make any guest feel comfortable and at be at home. Although there's no swimming pool yet (as it's still being constructed), I found it worth to spend time strolling at the garden next to the hotel where massive, age-old trees wonderfully serve as shade.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank KarlAceTurista
MidoriHotel, General Manager at Midori Clark Hotel and Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2016

Greetings, KarlAceTurista!

I would like to wholeheartedly thank you for your very kind feedback of Midori Clark Hotel and Casino. I am happy that you loved our amenities. Our staff are well trained to cater to guests such as yourself in the most respectable manner. Thank you as well for your feedback when it comes to our rooms and dining outlets. We do hope that once the hotel is fully operational with all its amenities, I would like to invite you to be one of our guests once again.

Reviewed 19 July 2016 via mobile

We stayed in the Midori for an extended period of time. The facilities are beautiful, the rooms are spotless, and the staff is incredibly attentive and friendly. For American travelers, the Midori meets and/or exceeds western standards for hotels. The Midori isn't just "good for the Philippines," it would be great compared to hotels anywhere in the world. This is truly a spectacular hotel. The casino primarily features Baccarat and slot machines, and smoking is allowed on the casino floor only. All four restaurants were excellent, including a breakfast buffet with a huge variety of choices, including Asian and Western options. Without question, this is one of the nicest hotels I have stayed in, anywhere. Would not think twice before booking it again.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Brad D
MidoriHotel, General Manager at Midori Clark Hotel and Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2016

Greetings, Brad D!

I would like to wholeheartedly thank you for your very kind feedback of Midori Clark Hotel and Casino. I am happy that you loved the facilities of the hotel, we do strive to give out the luxury feel to our clients. Also our staff are well trained to give guests such as yourself a very hospitable and comfortable stay. The fact that you would compare Midori Clark Hotel and Casino to other western hotels really motivates us to strive to give out the best service that we can offer. My team and I always persevere to give our utmost service to our clients, we are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us!

Reviewed 15 July 2016

Employees are very respectful, kind, courteous, very friendly with all smiles. Room was very clean and roomy. The basket fruits added to the likes feeling our stomachs. Breakfast menu was incomparable.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
MidoriHotel, General Manager at Midori Clark Hotel and Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2016

I would like to give my thanks to your pleasing feedback when it comes to our staff. Being in the hotel industry, I do believe that our standards of service is second to none. I believe that having respectable staff is one of the important factors that creates a successful hotel. I would also like to thank you for your comments on our rooms and restaurant.