Super 8 Colorado Springs Airport
US$ 268
US$ 259
  • Restaurant
US$ 198
Best Western Plus Peak Vista Inn & Suites(Colorado Springs)(Great Value!)
US$ 219
US$ 198
US$ 202
US$ 147
Fairfield Inn
US$ 252
Radisson Hotel Colorado Springs Airport(Colorado Springs)(Great Value!)
US$ 283
Radisson
US$ 219
US$ 250
Staybridge.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 August 2011

The room was very clean, everything looked fresh. Pillows not so nice, but adequate. Continental breakfest was not served early enough for our flight schedule so we had to do without breakfest that day. Snacks on the airline held us ok.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank djamtobias
Reviewed 7 June 2011

We had planned (me, my wife, and my 5 month old son) to stay at this hotel for a week while we visited family and attended my nephews graduation in Colorado Springs. The first thing we noticed was the slight stench of urine. We decided that we could put up with the smell for one night and promptly grabbed a scented candle from family members the next day to possibly remedy the smell. Upon burning the candle the next night, we only succeeded in making the room smell like lavender-scented urine.

Our room consisted of two queen beds, both of which were in poor condition. My bed had a cigarette burn in the blanket. The bathroom was fine at first glance until we noticed that the shower curtain was stained. Also, it was apparent that the previous guest had decided to bypass the toilet paper and use the wall as their own personal kleenex as there were multiple streaks of what seemed to be boogers on the wall.

My wife needed to have extra pillows since my son decided he did not want to sleep in his playpen (since the hotel did not have cribs to offer). When my wife reached the front desk she had noticed a younger girl was working the front desk while waving a group of "friends" into the back office for what sounded like a decent sized get-together.

The following morning, we headed for the hotel's "continental breakfast" which consisted of luke warm coffee and honey buns that had been removed from their packaging by the hotel staff in what I assume was an attempt to fooling their guests into believing they were homemade.

When we returned to our room to pack up for a daily excursion to my family's home, we noticed that there was some kind of pill on the floor near our bed. We thought that we were getting regular visits from housekeeping but apparently vacuuming was not in their repertoire. That was the final straw for us. We approached the front desk and reported the problems and concerns with our room. The staff was rude and claimed there was no manager available to answer any of our questions. Literally 2 minutes after we left the hotel, we received a phone call from the manager......from the hotel phone number! The told us they would have to contact the travel site to refund our money (which we still have not received) and that next time, if we booked directly through that particular hotel, we would receive 20% off. No thank you!

We should have listened when friends told us not to book at this hotel but the low prices lured us in. I will never stay at this chain again!

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family
4  Thank pino6000
Reviewed 14 March 2011

geart property, room has new bed, good emenities in the rooms.
great staff and very friendly. location is also great.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 March 2011

Hotel is in a good location,excellent condition. Staff very friendly especially front desk,
Ms. Garcia. She was very helpful and accommodating. Housekeeping is very clean and furnishing in good condition. I really had an excellent stay. Good value for my money

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 February 2010

I stayed here on accident to my dismay, when i misbooked a room online. I was a little confused as to where it was, but it was in the same parking lot as another hotel I had previously stayed at. I kinda had expected the worst from this trip.... Boy was I wrong.

I checked in and met the front desk clerk John and he was extremely helpful in locating the hotel and even giving us directions around town to a decent place to eat. He saw I had alot of luggage to bring in and even went so far as to offer his assistance to get it to my room. I was here for 3 days, and i wondered if he is over worked, because I only saw one other person here and it was a front desk girl named Anita, who also was very kind, helpful, and able to assist me on my way. Even the housekeepers are nice here! They just arent too good at speaking english, but for the most part they understand what you ask them.

To my dismay, there was no Pool or shuttle here, but it was ok. It wasnt until later that John had informed me that they gave their guests free access to Bally's Total Fitness center about 3 blocks away. Now that was a treat.

They had free WiFi, But it was a bit on the slow side, and the channel selection is kind of limited, but better then other motels ive dared to stay at, but i did get a nice view of the mountains from my room window upstairs on the west side of the building.

Overall, I would stay again If not for the wonderful staff, but just to relax and get away from it all.

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled solo