See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

Filthy! Hair on the sheets, in the fridge, on the lampshade. Woefully outdated, less than desirable clientele. Smoke permeates the building. Marijuana stench in the hallway. Air conditioner from the Stone Age. Cigarette burns on the bed spread. Graffiti in the drawer of the bedside nightstand. I could go on all day...

AVOID at all costs! Not worth the 60 bucks I paid, maybe 20?

ZERO STAR MOTEL

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 August 2017

By far, the dirtiest hotel or any other establishment I have ever been in. Everything in the room was caked with dirt, the carpet was sticky and not just in a spot or two, the entire floor. I felt dirtier after I took a shower than I did before I showered. Most certainly will never stay there again and I question wether or not to continue using Super 8.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 August 2017

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 August 2017

Was what I expected from the location. Had someone stick chewed gum on my car window, and breakfast was basically toast.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 July 2017

This facility was dirty. Poorly maintained. Carpet dirty and stained. Blankets with holes. Toilet seat loose. Tub undeveloped. Noisy.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business