The Academy Hotel Colorado Springs
US$ 201
US$ 252
Homewood
Best Western Plus Peak Vista Inn & Suites(Colorado Springs)(Great Value!)
US$ 248
US$ 163
US$ 147
Fairfield Inn
Residence Inn Colorado Springs North/Air Force Academy(Colorado Springs)(Great Value!)
US$ 437
Residence Inn
Hyatt Place Colorado Springs(Colorado Springs)(Great Value!)
US$ 241
Hyatt.com
US$ 203
Radisson Hotel Colorado Springs Airport(Colorado Springs)(Great Value!)
US$ 254
US$ 257
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
2,455 results
All reviewsomeletexecutive towerfalcon barindoor poolbreakfast buffetbar and grilljacuzzi suitewafflesfrench toasthot tubbeautiful lobbylobby areabreakfast was amazingbiscuits and gravyno elevatoran older hoteldefinitely stay here again
Reviewed 4 February 2012

Large beautiful atrium like lobby, indoor pool, clean room, nice staff. Free breakfast buffet was FANTASTIC! French toast, waffle maker, breakfast burritos, chef making custom omlets, yogurt & fruit, oatmeal, the works. Definitely will be my #1 pick to stay again if I need to come back to Colorado Springs.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank COsnowflake
Reviewed 1 February 2012

Everything about this hotel is fantastic from the price to the decor to the lobby to the rooms and service. I could not be more satisfied. I travel a lot and this is great for any traveler or family. Excellent!!!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank MTWLittleton
Reviewed 31 January 2012

My wife, our Pomeranian, and I stayed here for a week and would definitely come back again. The pet rooms are clean and spacious with a large comfortable king bed. The regular rooms are three times as amazing as the pet rooms and well worth checking out. They have a great indoor pool and outside Jacuzzi. The atmosphere is very peaceful and friendly. The restaurant is not the best in the area but still serves up some decent steak and trout. They seem to have a lot of conferences on the weekends and the bar seemed to be rather busy almost every night on the weekends. The complimentary hot breakfast is much better than most hotel complimentary breakfasts and includes someone cooking omelets. The hotel is in the northern part of town (best part of town) by the Air Force Academy and close to many restaurants and the Chapel Hills Mall. Overall with everything included, I rate this hotel between a 4-5 especially for pet owners.

Room Tip: If you stay in a regular room, ensure you ask for a renovated room and possibly a view of Cheyenne Mountain.
1  Thank 3r1ch
Reviewed 30 January 2012

I usually stay at a budget hotel nearby because I get a sports deal at $46 per night. Decided to stay at the Academy for a change since it was closer to the venue. Internet rate was $79, but they only charged me $50. The atrium is very nice. My kids enjoyed the pool. The room was spotless and very comfortable. The complimentary breakfast was something you'd expect for a $150 per night hotel, complete with omelettes made to order. I stay overnight in the Springs at least 10 times per year. The Academy is my new place.

2  Thank Larry G
Reviewed 30 January 2012

We have stayed here many times. I am a travel agent and can get good rates at quite a few hotels. Everytime I think we may want to stay a little closer to the location we need to be in Colorado Springs my kids beg to stay back at the Academy Hotel. We travel to Colorado Springs frequently for volleyball and always recommend it to our teammates families. They have great rates for everyone not just travel agents. The pool is actually a decent size in a nice atrium setting. The lobby is beautiful and many places to hang out with some privacy. There isnt a staff member that you will encounter that isnt extremely nice and helpful. It has a great location and near lots of shopping and restaurants. But the knockout punch is the complimentary breakfast...amazing! It has to be worth at least 10.00 per person. The Omelette guy (sorry can't remember his name) is so friendly and even recognizes us even though we are only there a few times a year. There is also, waffles, french toast, sausage, fruit...well just about everything. It all tastes delicious and unlike other breakfasts at other hotels your kids will not let anything go to waste here.

The only downside is the beds I thought this time didn't seem as comfortable. Maybe because we were on the older side of the hotel this time. I am not sure. Not like the super soft beds at some chains but still a good nights sleep.

Dont pass on this hotel because it is not a chain hotel now. It is excellent, clean, and the staff is amazing!

Room Tip: Ask for a room in the tower- the newer addition. And if you arent a native coloradoan and used to the views ask for a room with a great view.
2  Thank Samdl2525