All reviews yogurt miniature golf course breakfast was standard fare lobby entrance room was clean sausage links maintenance guy hot tub overnight stay free laundry night clerk decent breakfast mountain view safe area easy access west side the north end
Reviewed 28 April 2016

We stayed at the Comfort Inn North for six nights. Since I was a gold member we got upgraded to the rooms on the back side which had a great view of Pike's Peak and had a creek right behind the motel. Construction is in progress but the back rooms have been completed. The room was nice and the bed was comfortable. The staff were very helpful. It is close to I-25 so the street side rooms might be a little noisy but not the back side rooms.

Room tip: Rooms on the back side are quieter. They are worth the few extra dollars.
Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Mark K, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn North - Air Force Academy Area, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2016

Dear Bob W,

Thank you for taking the time to submit such a wonderful review on our hotel. I am glad that we were able to provide you with a comfortable and clean stay here in Colorado Springs. The creek that you mentioned is Monument Creek and it has a walking/biking path right alongside it that is part of the Sante Fe Regional Trail.

We look forward to seeing you next time you are in the area!

Reviewed 26 April 2016

I stayed one night at this hotel. It is right along I-25. Management was remodeling the bathrooms on the main floor during my stay. Staff at the hotel were attentive and were helpful at check-in and when I asked a couple other questions about the area. I stayed on the backside of the hotel and noise from I-25 was fairly minimal.

Breakfast in the morning was good and had lots of options. I would stay here again without hesitation if I travel through the Colorado Springs area again.

Room tip: Ask for an odd numbered room to face away from Interstate 25
Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Gozags2012,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on our hotel. We are constantly upgrading and improving our hotel to provide a better experience for all of our guests. As we are tiling we are waiting for the final installation process of our new television and internet lines to be completed.

We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 29 March 2016 via mobile

This place has it all! Pool, spa and friendly staff. They exceed your expectations. Andrew, Christina, Nisha and Joseph are wonderful and extremely helpful. They serve a full hot breakfast featuring Candy's famous eggs with sausage, pastries, bagels, waffles, yogurt, cereal and oatmeal. A great way to start the day. I would stay forever if I could!

Date of stay: March 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank karalkitts
Mark K, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn North - Air Force Academy Area, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2016

Dear Kara K,

Thank you so very much for your wonderful review. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback and I am overjoyed that we were able to provide you with such an excellent stay. I will be sure to share this with my staff.

I hope that we will see you again soon!

Reviewed 15 March 2016

It was a nice hotel, limited staff available. Pool was small and crowded with a large variety of people. Breakfast included eggs, waffles, cereal, yogurt, toast and juice. Walked to near by hotel with restaurant.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Mark K, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn North - Air Force Academy Area, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2016

Dear amj4226,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. Reviews help us to know what we are doing right, wrong and what we can improve upon. I am glad that we were able to provide you with a comfortable stay here in Colorado Springs.

We will look forward to seeing you the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 12 March 2016

Andrew and the maintenance man was the best part of the hotel. polite, efficient and courteous. Located in a convenient location, store and restaurants are close. Lots of places that deliver food. We could not get the hot tub to work. Front rooms have a lot of traffic noise. I do have to add that it is very unpleasant to leave at 3 a.m. and come out and the front desk clerk is laying on the couch in the lobby playing on his Ipad. I was struggling with luggage and trying to find coffee and he never wavered from his game he was playing, Just kind of rude I thought.

Room tip: Ask for rear room with mountain view
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Mark K, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn North - Air Force Academy Area, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2016

Thank you so very much for taking the time to write a review on our hotel. On behalf of my entire staff allow me to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. We accommodate many guests each evening and strive to provide superior service and a wonderful sleep. It is disappointing to learn that we did not provide you with all that we could. I will be sure to speak with my night staff about their attitude and give my maintenance a pat on the back to encourage him to keep up the good work.