From booking my hotel going thru priceline we finally made it to the Howard Johnson in Colorado Springs 8280 Hwy 83 80920 is the address. I walked into the lobby with my teenage son to check-in and thought I was home. We got our keys and went in to the room in the words of my son " Dude this room is Official"! I could only laugh and say that this was priceless, looking out my window and seeing the mountains the sight was amazing! Breakfast all I can say you don't have to have all the many things others offer just the great breakfast that they have to offer, waffels,cereal and "Great Coffee" thats all we need. Everything is walking distance to the hotel, and the staff in dad's words "They To are Official" friendly smiles and great people. My recommendations in the words of Nike "Just Do It"
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Multi-story Inn. Great location, beautiful views of the Rocky Mountains, shopping and restaurants within walking distance, modern guest comforts, outdoor seasonal pool, near the Air Force Academy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Howard Johnson Colorado Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Hotel Colorado Springs
- Colorado Springs Howard Johnson