“Always consistent”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 11 April 2017

Delicious Chinese dinners. Always consistent service and food. The owner is almost always there to greet guests with a smile. I've been eating there since they opened and prefer to eat at no other Chinese restaurant in Colorado Springs.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 28 December 2016 via mobile

I often think the hot and sour soup is a great test case for a Chinese restaurant… If so, the Shangri-La passed with flying colors. Yummy! However, we didn't need to stop there. Everything we had at lunch today was excellent, as was the service. I also really liked the decor. It was normal and some ways to any other Chinese restaurant, but this one had very authentic and tastefully chosen artwork and cultural pieces. The entire experience was really nice. I hope to try dinner there sometime soon

Reviewed 28 December 2016

I'm not a fan of this restaurant, and the sad part, I live less than a mile from it. I really do wish the food was better. Their Won Ton soup is the worst I've ever had. I could take an hour and make a much better soup than that; it would definitely last long enough to serve fifteen to 20 people.
The fried rice is merely standard, and you could probably do yourself just fine by going to the King Soopers or Albertsons, each less than a mile away, and buying your own ingredients to make it.
I think their eggrolls are okay, but how hard is it to make those?
I had their beef with broccoli once, and will never have it again. The sweet n' Sour Chicken is usually more breaded for frying, than most. If you order take out from them, chances are that your going to get more pineapple, and bell pepper, than chicken in your containers. I stopped ordering from them, since they're way overpriced for the product they're serving. Save yourself some money and your taste buds.

Reviewed 15 December 2016 via mobile

On 10/31st, I went there to have dinner. I ordered chicken fried rice and the waitress offer the combination special with the meal with no additional cost. By the time I want to pay the Chinese Guy at the cashier gave me the bill. I saw the bill have been jack up from what the waitress told me. Without saying anything I left and I will not return again in this place.

Reviewed 15 November 2016

We enjoy eating here, and the owners are very nice. The food can be a bit on the bland side, but always very fresh. I suspect that if you want it spicy, they will do it for you.