All reviews hideaway room other guests b bs rich history rooms are beautifully decorated next morning breakfast was delicious pikes peak living area each morning king bed first floor dale daybed colorado cs
Reviewed 12 June 2017

A beautiful, 126-year old B&B situated in N. Colo Spgs but quite central to most of the city's amenities, the Lennox House B&B has a rich history which extends back into the 19th century. Much of the interior of the house is original with the hand-carved antique finish of the builders/architects evident. The highlight of our stay was the breakfast prepared each morning by Dale, our innkeeper. Do not spoil your stay by counting calories at this meal. My only complaint was that our king bed was TOO soft. I like a much firmer bed. To others, this may be the perfect bed. To me, it just seemed like the memory foam mattress was too old. Oh, another great feature, which almost gives me pause to think about giving the Lennox House a 5 - in the mornings before breakfast, when it is warm enough, take your coffee outside and sit at the table. Look west, across the street. Framed between houses, and the trees, is Pikes Peak!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 March 2017 via mobile

A perfect relaxing place to stay in Colorado springs, CO is the Lennox House B&B!!! Very beautiful house full of rich history!!! We stayed in the Summer Escape room loved it!!! Dale our host made our experience even more awesome!!! Dale made us some awesome breakfasts both mornings we were there and we learned some neat history about The Lennox house!!! The food was delicious!!! Our stay was so relaxing and memorable and we are so thankful that this is where we chose to stay! It's close to many neat shops and great scenic views! I really can't say enough about our host and B&B!!!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Lennox H, General Manager at Lennox House Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2017

Happy Anniversary Guys.Sure makes me feel good knowing your special day was spent here at the Lennox House. Being able to get away is so important. Everybody should try it sometime. Hope to see you folks again real soon. Have a wonderful summer.

Reviewed 22 January 2017

I've stayed here a few times already, so this review is long overdue. Lennox House & Breakfast is actually the first B&B I've ever stayed at and it remains to this day the reason that I prefer B&B and boutique hotels over the large franchise chain. This B&B is absolutely charming, with a welcoming, classy, and opulent feel. The moment you stepped inside the house, you can feel its rich history! The staffs were friendly, and the B&B is located at a very convenient location. Forget about all the other large hotels around, stay here for your vacation! Be it a long vacation or a short weekend stay, I'm sure you'd be as charmed by this place as I am, too!

Room Tip: Go for the larger room with the four-poster bed!
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled solo

Thank You so much for the wonderful review. I'm so glad you enjoyed here at the Lennox. Let me know if there is anything I can do to make your stay that much better...

Have a great year!

Reviewed 25 October 2016 via mobile

Stayed one night in Autumn Retreat. Lovely room, easy check in, great breakfast. The neighborhood is beautiful, filled with lovely old homes. Will definitely return for our next Colorado Springs getaway.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Lennox H, General Manager at Lennox House Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2016

Thank You Marty. I'm so glad you enjoyed the Lennox for a nice getaway. Have a wonderful holiday season & see you again real soon!

Reviewed 15 October 2016 via mobile

We stayed with Dale for 8 days in early July of 2016 and had the most relaxing and comfortable vacation ever. Dale made us feel right at home and cooks the best breakfast ever, the greatest way to start the day. Room was perfect and we enjoyed the deck just relaxing. If you want to unplug for a few days this is the place to go, scenery was great, plenty of things to do if you want to do anything but the Lennox House and Dale made the visit unforgettable. Thanks Dale!!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Lennox H, General Manager at Lennox House Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2016

You are most welcome! What a way to start the day with a wonderful review. I'm so glad stay was relaxing. Hope to see you again real soon.

Happy Holidays