The room was clean, the beds were comfortable, the walls were a little thin, though; it was possible to hear a child's voice in the room above ours. The complimentary breakfast was the standard juice, coffee, cold and rubbery hard-boiled eggs, cereal, oatmeal pkts, yogurt. As far as breakfast, we found really good bagels at Einstein Bagels about 1 mile down the road & just had that & coffee. The workout room has a treadmill, something like a Bowflex and an elliptical. For 2 of us, 2 queen beds in room with fridge & coffee maker, it cost about $75/night. We would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Quality Inn and Suites is a fully renovated hotel with great rates, and exceptional service! It is centrally located in Colorado Springs, with great proximity to all major attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Quality Inn & Suites, Garden of the Gods reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn And Suites
- Quality Hotel Colorado Springs
- Quality Inn Colorado Springs
- Colorado Springs Quality Inn