All reviews close to the airport waffles front desk sitting area nice hotel waffle maker walls are paper thin pull out couch great view of pike's peak clean rooms hotel is located stayed two nights two queen beds very nice stay hot breakfast free breakfast large room
Reviewed 27 September 2015

I liked this place. Suite room was very spacious & comfortable. Clean and quiet. Room had a bar/coffee area, as well as a couch & living area, kinda separate from the beds. Room also had a little fridge & microwave. A little on the pricey side, but we were staying close to the airport on purpose because of an airshow the following day, we wanted to be close. Breakfast was pretty good, eggs were a little rubbery/fake, but everything else looked ok. English muffins, bagels, waffles, muffins, cereal, oatmeal, bananas, apples, juices. Needed earplugs due to my snoring father-in-law that stayed with us & they had them at the front desk, thank you! Would definitely stay again, despite the expense, it was worth it!

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 September 2015

From the moment we entered the hotel and met Jason at the front desk we knew our stay would be excellent. Jason was very friendly, provided us with an exceptional room facing the mountains and provided a lot of helpful information. He welcomed us back every afternoon when we returned, provided information on area restaurants as well as enjoyable conversation. The room was very clean, staff very friendly, the entire experience was exceptional. Water pressure was very good too.

Room Tip: Mountain view front of the building
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 September 2015

We stayed here for a quick overnight before heading home after visiting family. The suite room was great for staying with our son, with the separate sleeping area. The view of the Rockies was beautiful.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
andy h, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Colorado Springs South, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2015

Dear Dtwi11iams,

All of us at the SpringHill Suites cannot thank you enough for your kind words about your recent stay. We are also very are pleased to hear that you enjoyed our spacious suite for your family and the beautiful views of Pikes Peak. We are already looking forward to your next stay with us!

Andy Harris

Reviewed 18 August 2015

I recently stayed at the Springhill Suites in Colorado Springs. The first night we were late due to travel delays. From the moment we walked through the door the front desk staff was very friendly, and welcoming. I stay at a lot of Marriott hotels, and the staff here are outstanding!!!.

I will definitely stay there again the next time I am in town.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the mountain.
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 August 2015

When I first booked our stay here I was a bit afraid that it was too far from all the "attractions" of Colorado Springs however, everything is withing a few minutes driving time. Check in was fast, and the front desk staff was friendly. We stayed on the 4th floor and the room was clean and spacious. The pool is a bit small (we traveled with a 3 year old) but she still enjoyed it. I can not say enough about the staff, everyone at this hotel was so friendly. Kudos to the management! I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
andy h, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Colorado Springs South, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2015

Dear LoriMedina,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback on your recent stay at our SpringHill Suites and my staff and I are thrilled to hear that you had a nice stay with us. We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed our friendly, award winning guest service and our spacious suites that are 25% larger than the average hotel room. Please come back and see us next time you are in Colorado Springs!

Andy Harris