US$ 170
US$ 147
HolidayInn.com
MCM Elegante Suites(Colorado Springs)
US$ 154
US$ 132
Hotels.com
US$ 186
US$ 168
The Academy Hotel Colorado Springs(Colorado Springs)(Great Value!)
US$ 131
US$ 340
US$ 304
Residence Inn
Embassy Suites by Hilton Colorado Springs(Colorado Springs)(Great Value!)
US$ 156
US$ 149
US$ 121
US$ 117
US$ 311
US$ 238
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 292/night.

The Broadmoor(Colorado Springs)
US$ 539
US$ 494
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewsclose to the airportwafflesfront desksitting areanice hotelwaffle makerwalls are paper thinpull out couchgreat view of pike's peakclean roomshotel is locatedstayed two nightstwo queen bedsvery nice stayhot breakfastfree breakfastlarge room
Reviewed 18 August 2015

I recently stayed at the Springhill Suites in Colorado Springs. The first night we were late due to travel delays. From the moment we walked through the door the front desk staff was very friendly, and welcoming. I stay at a lot of Marriott hotels, and the staff here are outstanding!!!.

I will definitely stay there again the next time I am in town.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the mountain.
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 August 2015

When I first booked our stay here I was a bit afraid that it was too far from all the "attractions" of Colorado Springs however, everything is withing a few minutes driving time. Check in was fast, and the front desk staff was friendly. We stayed on the 4th floor and the room was clean and spacious. The pool is a bit small (we traveled with a 3 year old) but she still enjoyed it. I can not say enough about the staff, everyone at this hotel was so friendly. Kudos to the management! I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
andy h, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Colorado Springs South, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2015

Dear LoriMedina,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback on your recent stay at our SpringHill Suites and my staff and I are thrilled to hear that you had a nice stay with us. We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed our friendly, award winning guest service and our spacious suites that are 25% larger than the average hotel room. Please come back and see us next time you are in Colorado Springs!

Reviewed 13 August 2015 via mobile

A real pleasure, traveling on business in the Colorado Spring area stay here. Best staff of any hotel I've ever stayed with. Really close to the Airport, minutes from Garden of the Gods, and some Colorado craft brewed beer. Look out the rabbits

Stayed: August 2015

Dear rstclair21,

We really appreciate your kind comments regarding your recent stay at our SpringHill Suites. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed our award winning staff service and our great location that is close to many restaurants and attractions. We hope you were able to try some of the world class Colorado craft beer and hope you come back and see us again soon!

Reviewed 10 August 2015

I'll start by saying that I stay at Marriott properties 25-30 night per year for work, usually Residence Inn. We stayed here on a short 4-day weekend trip as the Residence Inn was booked. The check-in process was fairly smooth, although when I was asked how I'd be paying, and I answered "In cash," I was asked for a $250 cash 'damage deposit,' which I have never been asked for before in 30+ years of traveling. Seemed very amateurish for a Marriott property. I replied that I'd pay with the credit card that I'd reserved the room with, and magically the need for a 'damage deposit' went away. The staff was friendly and courteous, however, and I realize they were only following the policy of whoever owns the hotel.

The room was clean and well furnished, but the walls are INCREDIBLY thin, and we listened to our neighbor's snoring, telephone conversations and children playing during each of our three nights.

Finally, breakfast was poorly done, not so much the food (typical free hotel fare), but the design of the eating area, which has the food service area constrained behind a wall, separate from the dining area. This led to a huge traffic jam of people as everyone tried to maneuver in a space suited for 3-4 people at a time. Patrons come in from both ends of the serving line, and basically it was a disorganized free-for-all due to the small space and poor design. Two of the three morning we ate, we left after grabbing what we could on a quick first pass, instead of braving the line/scrum again.

Overall, a clean hotel with friendly staff, located 4-5 miles from the closest attractions and decent restaurants. Thin walls, poor breakfast service design, and a strange 'damage deposit' policy of you choose to pay in cash.
I still prefer/recommend Residence Inn.

Stayed: August 2015
4  Thank Kevin S
andy h, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Colorado Springs South, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2015

Dear Kevin S,

I would like to thank you for the honest feedback regarding your recent stay at our SpringHill Suites Colorado Springs South and for your continued loyalty to Marriott. We apologize for the confusion regarding our cash deposit protocol and I am glad you brought this concern to my attention. I would also like to apologize for the noise and breakfast issues you experienced during your stay. I hope you give us another chance to serve you the next time you are in Colorado Springs.

Reviewed 8 August 2015

We stayed at this hotel for our vacation last week. We were a group of 5 adults, and the room was spacious enough to accommodate all of us. One thing that was a little misleading from what we thought we were getting was the queen sofabed. The sofa was a sectional with a chaise, and the pullout bed looked to be more of a double size and not a queen.
The hotel is located in a "office park", and although not a bad area, it gives the impression that it is more for business travelers working in the area. There is only 1 restaurant within walking distance, and it is literally around the corner. We had to hunt for dinner most nights, finding the closest eating establishments at least 1-2 miles away. Having said this, we were vacationing and not usually eating in the area anyway. Access to the interstate was convenient and easy, and there appeared to be a number of families staying here. Breakfast offered the standard hotel breakfast buffet, but the food was hot, fresh and well attended.
Guest services and front desk were exceptional. I used the Marriott app to check in and everything was ready for us when we arrived. We requested more towels one night and had them within 5 minutes. The bottom line is that we would stay here again. We have had good experiences with Marriott hotels, and this hotel did not disappoint. We did have noisy neighbors above us, the last day of our stay, but that is not the hotel's fault. Thank you for an enjoyable stay Springhill Suites.

Room Tip: Rooms to the front side have the view of the mountains.
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family

Dear Noplacelikehome818,

Thank you for taking time to give us your honest feedback about your recent stay. We are glad to hear you enjoyed our award winning service, spacious suites, and our newly updated complimentary breakfast buffet. We apologize on behalf of the noisy neighbor that you experienced on your last nights stay but hope you were still well rested for your departure the next morning. Please keep us in mind the next time you are in Colorado Springs!