See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Wal Mart parking lot would have been just as good. When we pulled in we were told we got the last spot and after a long drive we were tired. The spot we found was so small that we barely got our slides out without touching the next rv. There are lots of rvs in the place that look as though they’ve been there a long time. Very dirty place and wouldn’t recommend it to anyone. The reason I gave 2 stars instead of 3 was the friendly ladies at the desk and the convenient location to Old Colorado City. Within walking distance. I’m not exactly sure how Good Sam can endorse this place on their site. The place looks nothing like the photos on the website.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 October 2017

The vans here are packed in as close as possible - no charm at all. Our site was on the highway side and very noisy. The amenities block is "open plan" with just curtains on the shower cubicles. However on the plus side it's a very convenient location - handy to the historic area, Garden of the Gods and other interesting places to visit.

Room Tip: Try and get a site away from the highway
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank AussieBarbara
Reviewed 12 August 2017

Our site is really outside the gate, there are about 12 RV's here and are very close together. We could not fully extend our awning because of slide out on next RV. We have homes behind us. Sad part is we have a bit more room than on the inside. Lots of road noise. The bathroom/shower was fair. Their wifi works pretty good

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Pacdive
Reviewed 26 June 2017

They need to GUT everything and start all over. The WORST place I have EVER seen or stayed at! EVERY lot should have 50 AMP service. Pull throughs are unacceptable. Sardines in a can! NO ROOM! The bathrooms are VERY dirty, smell BAD and are UNSANITARY! NO grass, NO picnic tables, NO place to have cook outs! I wish I could rate this place a "0" !! I will NEVER EVER return here. They have teenagers (who can't answer our questions) managing the office. I will be sending a complaint letter to the president of Good Sam. The only good thing about the camp is the WIFI. We could barely open up the slide out without hitting the person's RV next to us. VERY noisy place! Not happy at all!!! Paid too much for what the campground offered.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank poor51
Reviewed 10 June 2017 via mobile

This park is nothing but a dirty rock parking lot with mud holes in the drive for RVs. The campers and cars are crammed in like sardines. The bathrooms were dirty and smelled bad. They didn't have picnic tables at space probably because of lack of space. I asked for one and the table was delivered nasty by a man that was very rude to my son. The only good thing was the young dark hair lady at the front desk was kind and professional through all of my complaining. We had to stay because couldn't find anything else in the area. Lesson learned plan ahead in Colorado Springs.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family