All reviews within walking distance great location front desk movie theater rooms are comfortable and clean gas fire pit hi express priority club hotel location recommend this hotel stayed here for a week enjoyed our stay decent breakfast the breakfast area nice hotel ice machine free breakfast
Reviewed 24 September 2018

Hotel lobby, dining area and rooms were very clean. The staff was extremely courteous. the breakfast food was well maintained, got food not cold food cold. It is located in a nice location. The room was quiet even tho the hotel is located in a busy location. Lots of stores and restaurants within walking distance.

Date of stay: September 2018
J-Wright-COS, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express and Suites Colorado Springs First and Main, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2018

We appreciate your review. Thank you for choosing our hotel.

Reviewed 5 August 2018

Stayed here for a week long trip and it wasn't my first choice of places to stay - however, after checking in and seeing the surprising quality of the rooms, the closeness of the other restaurants and shopping areas and how incredibly helpful the front office team was, I will be back here again! Good range of items for breakfast that wasn't just full of carbs but could have used some more fruit choices. Overall a very pleasant stay. Be sure to ask the front desk for coupons and specials at local restaurants!

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
J-Wright-COS, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express and Suites Colorado Springs First and Main, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2018

Thank you for your rave review. I am glad that we were able to exceed your expectations and are now your location of choice. We will keep the coupons handy!

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

The service was good, location was perfect for what I neeeed it for. I needed to be within 15 mins of central downtown and the airport but not too close to the airport. The hotel was very clean. Lots of walkable stores and food. I’d stay here again for sure.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank PipR_UK
J-Wright-COS, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express and Suites Colorado Springs First and Main, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2018

Thank you for your review. I am glad that our location was perfect for you and that we met your expectations. We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 9 July 2018

This hotel had attentive staff and offers a great breakfast. The only complaint is that the walls are thin, and we could hear the guests next door, but a white noise machine -- or app on Youtube -- helps. Our room was comfortable and would be nice for business guests. No microwave, but one is furnished in the hotel's lobby shop. The location is right in the middle of shops and restaurants and a movie theater. Plenty to do without ever getting in your car.

Room tip: Bring a white-noise machine or use an app to stifle noise.
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jody S

I appreciate your feedback. I am glad that we made you feel welcome, but I am sorry that your stay was not perfect. We hope that you stay with us again on your next visit to Colorado Springs. Thank you for reviewing our hotel!

Reviewed 20 June 2018

Upper end of the Holiday Inn Express chain. Stayed in a King bed room. Great, functional workspace, with functional lighting to do work. Most hotel rooms (other than suites) I have stayed at have sub-par lighting to do any work. Not the case here. Plenty of lamps to adjust lighting to your liking and needs.

Bed was super comfortable, and room was large with lots of space. I was on the first floor, and there were people gathered in the common room socializing and speaking loudly. Even though I was only 4 rooms down the hall, I could not hear a thing once my door was closed.

Finally, the breakfast area is one of the best organized and furbished in comparison to other Holiday Inn Express. Staff was very friendly and attentive to the small details.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Pascal G
J-Wright-COS, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express and Suites Colorado Springs First and Main, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2018

We love your review. I am glad we were able to exceed your expectations. Thank you for your comments.