“A high priced dish of salt with Chinese flavoring!”

Silver Pond Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #619 of 1,643 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Price range: US$ 9 - US$ 20
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 8 December 2015

As far as Chinese food goes, this was one of the worst tasting & presentation I have ever encountered. Came here based on the name and reputation - what a disappointment. Tasteless, flavorless high priced dish of salty goo!

Reviewed 9 October 2015

We were looking for something different while visiting Colorado Springs and chose the Silver Pond. We were glad that we did! Our server Kym was attentive and very helpful in explaining what each dish was comprised of. The food was delicious, the service was great! Kudos to Kym and the owners.

Reviewed 31 August 2015

this is a must try food is excellent, priced right and large portions I would take family and friends there. The service is excellent and very healthy comes with lots of veggies which we love. Staff is very friendly when you enter and when you leave excellent choice truly enjoyable

Reviewed 12 August 2015

The restaurant is very tastefully decorated, a notch or two above most Chinese restaurants. We chose from their luncheon menu. The hot and sour soup was as good as I have had anywhere. We ordered the Hunan Chicken and the Orange Peel Chicken. Our orders came very promptly. Both were excellent -- chicken very tender, vegetables not overdone, and very nice sauces. The service was friendly and very professional.

Reviewed 26 June 2015

Had been a while since I had visited this restaurant when in previous years it was the premier place to take business customers for lunch and I frequented, often. They have since relocated three times but all within approx. a mile of their original location. Further away from my place of business but closer to my home. On a whim stopped by after a work out at the gym and was so pleasantly surprised that the food and ambience was just as my memories were reminded.

2  Thank Martie S