Foot of the Rockies RV Resort
US$ 154
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 175/night.

US$ 175
US$ 168
US$ 177
MCM Elegante Suites(Colorado Springs)(Great Value!)
US$ 161
US$ 218
US$ 202
Residence Inn
US$ 248
Old Town Guesthouse B&B(Colorado Springs)
US$ 275
US$ 204
US$ 631
US$ 554
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 May 2018 via mobile

I looked at the most recent reviews but there was nothing newer than 18 months old and they though this campground was very nice. Ha! Not sure where they stayed but all the sites I could see were on a big gravel parking lot.(see my pictures) No shade. Easy to see that most of the rv are working people using this campground for their home. All utilities are at the rear so you may be using several extensions if your connections on your rv is in the middle. Also the electric connection is so close to the ground that my surge protector would not fit ! AND the water connection is just inches off the ground making it difficult to connect the hose. Leaving could be a big problem if you want to get back on I-25. You will have to cross 4 lanes of traffic. We couldn’t get across all the lanes so had to turn right and find a place to turn around
I won’t be back.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank bluedog1400
Reviewed 5 September 2016

Friendliest staff of all the places we stayed on our 2 week RV trip! We had a great, level and super wide spot that looked out of the city. We really enjoyed the view after sunset. A bit of freeway construction to navigate to get there and out, but nothing too terrible and of course that's not their fault. Would definitely stay there again if we could get an upper spot again. The location is just west of downtown Colorado Springs.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Brumley
Reviewed 6 July 2016

I want to comment on how helpful and friendly this park was regarding a possible stay with them in mid June. Our schedule was challenging and they went out of their way to accommodate us. Unfortunately circumstances did not allow a stop there, but based on my positive experience with them over the phone we will stay there in the Colorado Springs area in the future.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 January 2016 via mobile

This RV park is so nice. My husband and I stayed here for two months and Terri and her sister were so welcoming and helpful. It's a great spot to stay if you don't want to be right off the street like most rv parks are. This one you are hidden away from the street and its nice and quiet. There is plenty of room between you and the camper next to you. Would highly recommend staying here if you're looking for a great RV park.

Stayed: January 2016
4  Thank Michelle D
Reviewed 15 September 2014 via mobile

We stayed here in a 5th wheel. We had an excellent stay. It is closely located to all of the attractions. The price, location and staff were all great. They recommended a great repair shop for our tow vehicle. I was very pleased with our stay. I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: September 2014