2,096 results
All reviews springs orleans exposed brick double shower original artwork beignets grand piano junior suite valet service great hotel lobby bar heart of downtown ceiling fan parking garage restaurants and bars corner room colorado college hotel restaurant
Reviewed 30 December 2016

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 December 2016

I had a conference to attend and opted for this hotel, as the conference hotel was sold out. I am glad that I did and will plan to stay here again during the conference. It was a short walk to most anything you will need. There are several restaurants, Starbucks, shopping, etc. all within a few blocks.

Room: My room was very clean. I stayed in the king room. It had an office area that included desk space and good wifi connection. The bed was comfortable and the room was decorated with unique art. There was a mini closet, ironing board/iron, bar area, walk-in shower, separate toilet area, make-up mirror, blowdryer, and nice bath amenities.

Parking: There is self parking, but I chose valet. I receive some type of comp and was only charged $5 for valet, although the regular price is around $18, I believe.

Food/Bar: There is a restaurant and bar on site, but I didn't visit.

Other Items: The staff was extremely friendly and take pride in their work. The cleaning staff was in the hall wiping down the small scuff marks on the doors. The place was extremely clean. There is a spa on the property, but was closed when I went to visit. There is also a small workout area.

I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 December 2016

I like different and loved the brick wall interior. Room faced street but was still quiet. Room was very rectangular/narrow but didn't mind. Beautiful bathroom. I appreciated being able to go downstairs and enjoy Happy Hour, both drinks and food. Typically, I would have wandered out in the evening but because I was sick was happy to have everything there. Great location!

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo