we've stayed several times here while visiting family in the area. It's always a good experience. The staff is courteous and helpful. Rooms, while not luxurious, are well kept and the beds are comfortable. WiFi is available. A long-term stay might find the lack of space a problem, but for a few nights, it's perfectly fine. The location makes most of the nearby attractions accessible. The access to the motel is a bit hidden, as it is in the very back of a number of hotel entrances. But it's worth persisting down the access road to find this hotel. The breakfast is pretty much as you'd expect for a budget motel, but it's also quite acceptable. (Besides, if you're relying on any motel's breakfast to provide you a special "breakfast experience", then you should probably re-order your expectations.).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Colorado Springs only Best Western Plus. This BEST WESTERN PLUS Peak Vista Inn & Suites offers a complimentary hot breakfast and free wireless Internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Peak Vista Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Microtel Inn And Suites
- Microtel Colorado Springs
- Colorado Springs Microtel
- Microtel Hotel Colorado Springs