See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 September 2017

Extremely limited service. No hand towels. No dishes or silverware or pots or pans. No shampoo. Uncomfortable bed. Part time staff was courteous but very limited by owners rules. We will never stay there again if we can possibly avoid doing so.

Room tip: Don't bother staying.
Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank srbev43fnc
Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

First off, the front desk lady was extremely rude! I booked a room with a king size bed, and they gave me a room with only one queen bed. I have never even seen a room with only one queen bed! She was not apologetic and did not care if that inconvenienced us. Their breakfast only includes coffee, muffins, and granola bars. That's it. We will never stay at this hotel ever again!!

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Kimd77
Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

This was the worst place ever. The room had was by the main Street. The was trash from other guess on walk ways,the Hall was nasty,but most of all when we turn the covers bad,done had their period and housekeeping didn't change the damn sheets. And there was a big ink stain.One set of towels for two people. And the manager was so nasty when I call back. But, most of housekeeping just walked in. And you think giving me $25.00 was okay.

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank lalogan3533
Reviewed 26 May 2017

As others have said, you get what you pay for. This is a room, bed, bathroom and TV, reasonably clean, but not necessarily well kept. No housekeeping until you hit 5-7 days. The hallways are not well kept and the stairwells are quite dirty. The only reason I'd go back is because the weekly rate is really cheap. For a couple days, stay elsewhere, you'll gladly pay another $10-$30 per night to get a huge upgrade in service and accommodations. Come to think of it, I may not go back even then.

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Matthew L
Reviewed 2 April 2017 via mobile

This hotel is get what you pay for. Dirty old , smells like smoke.
Web site says shuttles ,not true. It hasn't been updated at all ,my room the paint is chipped on walls carpet filthy,kitchen cabinets stained and crooked.Only staying 1 night because I don't want to have to have family come back and pick me up.

Date of stay: April 2017