“A Great! Family afternoon-I'll definitely go again” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Paint the Town

Paint the Town
More attraction details
Owner description: Family Friendly Paint & Party Studio"Fun Art, Not Fine Art"Fun for the whole family! Paint Your Own Canvas!The happiest place ever!Where Art & Heart Collide! Everyone is welcome! Check out our scheduled events!
Colorado Springs, Colorado
45 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 66 helpful votes
“A Great! Family afternoon-I'll definitely go again”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 May 2012 via mobile

Paint The Town is a marvellous family friendly painting studio. You get to pick one of the 100's of sample paintings and the owner guides you step by step. All skill levels are welcome. Even though we came in as a group, we all got to do a different painting. The service is lovely and cleanup is done for you--no cleaning brushes. Kids can chalk draw on the pavement and hula hoop in the courtyard area if they finish early. We had so much fun!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Waynesville, Missouri
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Kids had a blast! Very friendly, helpful, and personable. (A little pricey).”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 January 2012

The kids had sooooo much fun, and I had fun winding my inner "artist". She made each and every person in the room feel like their own personal best friend and good about their artistic ability. I took my two year old and my six year old. They not only had fun creating their own "professional" painting, but they also had a blast writing on the chalkboard wall. I will recommend this place to anyone looking for something different to do that is still family friendly. It was 30 dollars for a large canvas and open paint is only on Wednesday nights.

Visited January 2012
3 Thank A-HardWorking-Mother
monument CO
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Come to a Paint the Town paint party, its good for your heart and soul!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 August 2011

I always have so much fun at Paint the Town, a paint party studio for families/painters of all ages. I've been several times now and each time its even more fun! And you don't have to be a trained artist, Bev and her team provide all the supplies and instruction to help you create whimsical paintings. Paint the Town is a special place full of creativity and laughter for all (and even a little dancing!). I always leave with a treasured new painting and a great experience for my heart and soul! Thank-you so much to Bev and the PTT team for your painting passion and encouragement; you are creating memories and enriching our lives more than you know.

Visited August 2011
2 Thank annie b
Colorado Springs, CO
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Get your Groove on and PAINT”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 August 2011

What a wonderful surprise it is walking up the welcoming scene of Paint the Town. From outside it charms you just looking in the windows Once you walk in you feel welcomed and at ease. Bev welcomes you and all that you bring with her open smile and kind words. Never a word of criticism about your creation. Wonderful, cheerful, uplifting and FANTABULOUS!!!!!

Visited August 2011
3 Thank Jenn B
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“This was a life-changing experience! I found a "happy place" inside of me that I didn't know existed!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 August 2011

Paint the Town is a place that you HAVE to visit! Bev, the owner, has a passion that she shares with everyone she meets. She's contagious! She will bring out the hidden artist in you. You will experience joy, happiness, and friendship. It was a life-changing experience for me! I had never painted before and I haven't stopped painting since! It doesn't matter what your age or what your experience level is, you just have to go and paint your heart out! I "pinky promise" this will be one of the best experiences of your trip! And you will leave with your painting as a souvenir! Words can't express the fun and enjoyment that you will have while you're there. Go by yourself, take a friend, or take the whole family! You're gonna have a blast! Put this at the top, the middle and at the end of your trip-to-do list! It's addictive!

Visited May 2011