All reviews stove top extended stay for long term stays room was clean microwave key housekeeping
Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

Love this hotel. Nice staff and friendly guest. Myself, i like to cook so i always look for a hotel with a stove and this one has two burners plus a refrigerator. In my opinion,they offer cookware at a alright rate,it's best to bring ur own. Hope u enjoy ur stay as much as i have enjoyed mines.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Julia R, Guest Relations at WoodSpring Suites Colorado Springs Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2018

Thank you for such a thoughtful review. We are so pleased you are having an enjoyable stay and especially using the great kitchen. We look forward to continuing to provide a super clean, friendly place to stay.

Reviewed 6 June 2018

Stayed here for extended stay with my family. Like others have mentioned, my credit card information was stolen after using it here. No housekeeping at all even though stayed for weeks. You empty your own trash and wash your own towels.

The front desk did print something for me, so that is why I gave 2 instead of 1 star.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank 687lindsayf
Julia R, Guest Relations at WoodSpring Suites Colorado Springs Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2018

I'm so sorry to hear about your credit card problem and hope that has been resolved. Thank you for mentioning that the front desk was helpful, they will appreciate knowing that. We are sorry you did not enjoy your stay with us,

Reviewed 12 January 2018

Our little family was in transition after a recent relocation here to the Springs. While waiting for our new home to be available we found the WoodSprings Suites while searching online. We were very glad that we did. There are full-size fridges, which means you can actually go grocery shopping and have room to store in freezer and fridge much like you would at your own home! That's so much better than a mini-fridge! Also there is the stove-top and microwave, a lil table, and decent amount of cupboard space in the lil kitchen area. The bathroom is a good size as well as the entire room, even with the double beds. There is a very large shelving unit that allows you to hang up an abundance of clothes on hangers below and can use the top of shelving unit for clothes or any type of storing use. The bedstand, dresser and flat screen TV are in good condition and pleases us just fine! The staff is AWESOME & our stay here while awaiting new place has exceeded our original expectations!!!

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank krdecuir
Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

everything's great as long as you stay in your room.hallways smell like dogs really bad and made me kind of sick everytime i opened my door. but beyond that the room was nice and i like the over all set up

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Heather L, Guest Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites Colorado Springs Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2017

We are pleased you enjoyed your time with us. We certainly enjoyed having you stay with us and hope you will be able to visit again.

Reviewed 23 October 2017

This hotel is a pit. It looks good on the outside, but once they take your money, they ignore you and don't give you room service on the 2 week intervals like stated on their terms. The rooms have paper thin walls, and you can hear everything the person next door is saying thru the walls. The parking lot is too small to accommodate all the people staying there. People who stay at the hotel throw their trash on the ground and it's disgusting. You try to call their Customer Service Guest Relations line, and you are on hold forever trying to get thru. Even when you leave a complaint, they do NOTHING to fix it while taking your money. If I could give this hotel negative 10 stars, I would do so. Disgusting way to do business and highly unethical. They will never get my business again, and I will tell everyone I know to stay clear of them.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank katherinej1308

I apologize that your stay with us did not meet your expectations. We will look into everything you've brought to our attention. We strive to provide every guest with a great experience and apologize this did not happen in your case.