US$ 147
HolidayInn.com
US$ 186
US$ 168
Embassy Suites by Hilton Colorado Springs(Colorado Springs)(Great Value!)
US$ 149
EmbassySuites.com
The Academy Hotel Colorado Springs(Colorado Springs)(Great Value!)
US$ 131
US$ 330
US$ 304
Residence Inn
Airport Value Inn & Suites(Colorado Springs)
US$ 113
Hotels.com
US$ 121
US$ 117
MCM Elegante Suites(Colorado Springs)
US$ 154
US$ 132
Orbitz.com
US$ 311
US$ 238
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 299/night.

The Broadmoor(Colorado Springs)
US$ 539
US$ 494
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewsextended stayfor long term staysawesome staffroom was cleanthe general managerparking lotstovefridgehousekeeping
Reviewed 23 October 2017

This hotel is a pit. It looks good on the outside, but once they take your money, they ignore you and don't give you room service on the 2 week intervals like stated on their terms. The rooms have paper thin walls, and you can hear everything the person next door is saying thru the walls. The parking lot is too small to accommodate all the people staying there. People who stay at the hotel throw their trash on the ground and it's disgusting. You try to call their Customer Service Guest Relations line, and you are on hold forever trying to get thru. Even when you leave a complaint, they do NOTHING to fix it while taking your money. If I could give this hotel negative 10 stars, I would do so. Disgusting way to do business and highly unethical. They will never get my business again, and I will tell everyone I know to stay clear of them.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank katherinej1308
Heather L, Guest Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites Colorado Springs Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2017

I apologize that your stay with us did not meet your expectations. We will look into everything you've brought to our attention. We strive to provide every guest with a great experience and apologize this did not happen in your case.

Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

My family and I were in between homes and stayed there for 7mos. The suites have stove tops, full sized refrigerators and microwaves which made it convenient for preparing meals and not having to eat out all the time. The room was clean. It's surrounded by restraunts and close too shopping areas. The price was reasonable. The staff was excellent and friendly. They made my stay there pleasant and I never had any issues. I recommend it for long term stays.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
Heather L, Guest Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites Colorado Springs Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2017

Thank you for your feedback and for staying with us. We realize you have many choices when it comes to lodging, and we sincerely appreciate your business with us. It is nice to see your positive feedback on the cleanliness of the property and our friendly staff.

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

My daughter and I are currently in between homes and the manager has been more than accommodating. This is an extended stay people there is a difference look it up. Woodspring suites has renovated the front lobby and prior to my stay 2yrs ago has also renovated the rooms. The staff are respectful and curtious. Communication is key with anything. Everyone here is understanding in all situations. I would recommend Woodspring suites to all family; business; solo; couples; friends etc.....The prices and rates vary just as any motels/hotels do but decent and affordable. This place is awesome and I consider my stay here a temporary home and The manager along with the staff have welcomed my daughter and I with no judgement or discrimination. Thank you for the opportunity to have stayed here!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Christina R
Heather L, Guest Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites Colorado Springs Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2017

We appreciate you taking time to share your comments with us about our staff. We consider them one of our most valuable assets and couldn’t function without them. We will share your comments with them in hopes of continuing to provide a positive experience for our future guests. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

I stayed at hotels around the world. This by far was the worst. The lobby was a closet, took 20 min for someone to come down in their PJ's to check us in. Got to the room and had military birthing flashbacks. The room was small, no closets (except the lobby), no coffee pot, iron, hair dryer, pots or pans. Bare walls, tile floors and a lack of sound proof rooms. Checked out the next day and was denied refund. The manager, which took days to get a hold of, was rude and hostile and told us we were basically out of luck and stole 6 days of our money. It's a bait and switch with all their money invested in the outside and lacking in the comfort portion. Stay away from this trap. Way too many other hotels that actually care about their clients.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Heather L, Guest Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites Colorado Springs Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2017

I'm very sorry to hear that our hotel did not meet your expectations. We appreciate your comments as we work to improve our guest experience. I hope you will consider staying with us again the next time your travels bring you to our area.

Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

As soon as we arrived we had to wait 35 minutes at the front desk because no one was around. Then when when we finally made it to our room there was cigarette ashes everywhere and the room smelt absolutely terrible. My wife and I had to go buy an air freshener to try and eliminate the smell but it didn't work. Not to mention the beds are extremely uncomfortable, the bathrooms are tiny, and they have a pathetic excuse for a kitchenette.
The staff at the WoodSpring Suites is never to be found. It's as if they are purposely hiding from you so they don't have to work. They give you a specific number to call if no one is around but rarely does anyone answer and when they do nothing gets done. I had called and asked for a roll of toilet paper and they told me I would have to wait over an hour until someone was available to bring me some. I found myself in the same situation when I needed an extra towel.
Overall you couldn't pay me to stay in this place again and I advise everyone to save your money and go elsewhere.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Joe K

Thank you for taking the time to send us your comments about your stay with us. We are sorry it didn’t live up to your expectations. We will be contacting the hotel to address the issues you mentioned. We wish you the best in your future travels and hope you will give us another try.