“Awesome!!!”

WoodSpring Suites Colorado Springs Airport
Ranked #60 of 104 Hotels in Colorado Springs
Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

My daughter and I are currently in between homes and the manager has been more than accommodating. This is an extended stay people there is a difference look it up. Woodspring suites has renovated the front lobby and prior to my stay 2yrs ago has also renovated the rooms. The staff are respectful and curtious. Communication is key with anything. Everyone here is understanding in all situations. I would recommend Woodspring suites to all family; business; solo; couples; friends etc.....The prices and rates vary just as any motels/hotels do but decent and affordable. This place is awesome and I consider my stay here a temporary home and The manager along with the staff have welcomed my daughter and I with no judgement or discrimination. Thank you for the opportunity to have stayed here!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Heather L, Guest Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites Colorado Springs Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2017

We appreciate you taking time to share your comments with us about our staff. We consider them one of our most valuable assets and couldn’t function without them. We will share your comments with them in hopes of continuing to provide a positive experience for our future guests. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

I stayed at hotels around the world. This by far was the worst. The lobby was a closet, took 20 min for someone to come down in their PJ's to check us in. Got to the room and had military birthing flashbacks. The room was small, no closets (except the lobby), no coffee pot, iron, hair dryer, pots or pans. Bare walls, tile floors and a lack of sound proof rooms. Checked out the next day and was denied refund. The manager, which took days to get a hold of, was rude and hostile and told us we were basically out of luck and stole 6 days of our money. It's a bait and switch with all their money invested in the outside and lacking in the comfort portion. Stay away from this trap. Way too many other hotels that actually care about their clients.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Heather L, Guest Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites Colorado Springs Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2017

I'm very sorry to hear that our hotel did not meet your expectations. We appreciate your comments as we work to improve our guest experience. I hope you will consider staying with us again the next time your travels bring you to our area.

Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

As soon as we arrived we had to wait 35 minutes at the front desk because no one was around. Then when when we finally made it to our room there was cigarette ashes everywhere and the room smelt absolutely terrible. My wife and I had to go buy an air freshener to try and eliminate the smell but it didn't work. Not to mention the beds are extremely uncomfortable, the bathrooms are tiny, and they have a pathetic excuse for a kitchenette.
The staff at the WoodSpring Suites is never to be found. It's as if they are purposely hiding from you so they don't have to work. They give you a specific number to call if no one is around but rarely does anyone answer and when they do nothing gets done. I had called and asked for a roll of toilet paper and they told me I would have to wait over an hour until someone was available to bring me some. I found myself in the same situation when I needed an extra towel.
Overall you couldn't pay me to stay in this place again and I advise everyone to save your money and go elsewhere.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Joe K

Thank you for taking the time to send us your comments about your stay with us. We are sorry it didn’t live up to your expectations. We will be contacting the hotel to address the issues you mentioned. We wish you the best in your future travels and hope you will give us another try.

Reviewed 9 June 2017 via mobile

First off I gave two stars only because I try to find the positive in every situation. So my one positive is that this is probably the nicest hotel I have stayed in FOR THE PRICE if your going to stay long term. Nightly rates are a little steep IMO. I stayed 2 months. Now the reason for the poor rating. On two occasions i had my credit card compromised while staying in this Hotel. I also had a co worker have his card compromised twice as well. Like I said I stayed here for two months I had plenty of time to talk to others coming through. Two others I spoke with had the same issue. Only thing we had in common is we used our card at this location. Once the staff was confronted about it they just went in to how many different ways card info can be stolen. Got it, but either way it's getting stolen because of Woodspring suites.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank kristopheri2016
Heather L, Guest Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites Colorado Springs Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2017

I'm so sorry you had that experience at our hotel. We will be sure to speak with our staff in order to ensure this doesn't happen again. I hope you will give us another chance.

Reviewed 27 May 2017

I'm currently staying in this hotel and due to not finding a home in time before they sold it my house and what can I say this is a really great hotel, the rooms are spacious and they even allow my other family members to stay (2 dogs). They are clean rooms with a great staff on board. They are helpful and understanding. no problems. i just wish that the blankets weren't white due to me having dogs that like to lay on the bed, but other than that i cant complain, i would stay here again if i ever needed to stay some where. great prices for the extended stay.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank jodiemendieta

We are thrilled to see that you are enjoying your stay with us. We look forward to continuing to provide you with excellent service.