All reviews extended stay for long term stays awesome staff room was clean the general manager stove fridge housekeeping
Reviewed 14 April 2017 via mobile

I don't let any of my friends or family stay any where else. Every the people that are are acquaintances I tell to stay. My best friend and whole family are staying for long term first of next month. The rooms even the double room are spacious, really clean, and great lay out. Oh and don't get me going about the staff I can novel. They are AMAZING!!! They are nice, friendly, and really respectful. Even if they are swamped they will at least let you know they care. Jim, the general manager, will fix any problem. Not one of the staff as ever showed they didnt care or I didnt matter. Heck even the mainance guy when our fridge broke had shown up in less then 5 mins after calling the office a new on in within 20 mins. The maid is super sweet and helpful. I love this place and will not stay any where else. If I could the would get 10 stars. Thank you everyone at woodspring in airport :)

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Heather L, Guest Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites Colorado Springs Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2017

We appreciate you taking time to share your comments with us about our staff. We consider them one of our most valuable assets and couldn’t function without them. We will share your comments with them in hopes of continuing to provide a positive experience for our future guests.

Reviewed 20 March 2017

The staff is very friendly and polite and the hotel is always clean. Jim, the general manager is fantastic and a pleasure to work with! There is plenty of parking and close to restaurants. Nice laundry facility and rooms are equipped with everything you would need.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Heather L, Guest Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites Colorado Springs Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2017

We are thrilled to hear you enjoyed your stay at WoodSpring Suites. No matter what brought you to WoodSpring Suites, we are glad that you encountered our respectful, helpful and friendly team that is dedicated to making your stay live up to your standards. Thank you for the positive review. We wish you well in your future travels and hope you choose to stay with us again soon!

Reviewed 18 March 2017

I was an Extended Stay "Virgin" until I stayed here. Fact I'm here now, writing this review. Wow. Exceeded my expectations. Now, I'm a picky person, I had to do my own "cleaning" when I moved in but I do that everywhere. Common areas are clean, outside is clean, hallways, clean. Staff, very personable, helpful and friendly. Lighting in parking lot, excellent. Now, it's not the Ritz but it is a nice, clean, affordable, safe place to stay. Thanks Woodspring!

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo

We make an effort to provide excellent service at an affordable price to our guests, and we are so glad we were able to do that for you. Thank you for your kind words in this review. We are pleased to see positive feedback from our satisfied guests.

Reviewed 12 January 2017

I first reviewed this hotel Jan 2016. This is an updated review. Since I have stayed at this hotel for almost a year, I see how things are done. They treat you nice so you'll stay, then when you're needing assistance with something, they shrug you off or wont answer the phone. If you want to park in handicap parking, even though you dont have the proper tag, its okay. They dont care. Have a huge work truck and want to back in and block the sidewalk so people cant get by? Thats ok too. Want to take up multiple parking spots with your over sized trailer? BINGO! this is your spot. Dont care if boogers and blood are on the buttons in the elevator? You've found your place. So, in conclusion. If you dont care if your rooms are nasty, and dont mind the constant domestic violence. Stay here because its only $90 a night!

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
3  Thank Kenny C
Heather L, Guest Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites Colorado Springs Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2017

I apologize that your stay with us did not meet your expectations. We will look into everything you've brought to our attention. We strive to provide every guest with a great experience and apologize this did not happen in your case.

Reviewed 1 November 2016

It is difficult to find staff a lot of the time. The front desk is often closed during hours it should be open, Worst of all they can't be trusted. I have been expecting a package and have been told it wasn't here. Then today I checked and found not only had it arrived, but it had been opened. My medication from the VA had been opened and the paperwork removed. Personal mail that was also in the package was opened and read. I now have to cancel my credit cards.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
3  Thank msnyder80

I'm very sorry to hear that our hotel did not meet your expectations. We appreciate your comments as we work to improve our guest experience. I hope you will consider staying with us again the next time your travels bring you to our area.