All reviews extended stay for long term stays awesome staff room was clean the general manager stove fridge housekeeping
Reviewed 22 January 2016

Professionalism! First impression is very important to me and that is what the staff exactly did. As soon as I entered the building the staff greeted me and shook my hand. They even gave me a tour of the property and my room. I was assigned in the first floor, my room was very neat, clean and smelled great! Value place is right next to a fast food restaurant and a gas station which made even more interesting. I have no complaints or what so ever. Except for the Wi-Fi it should be free. The price I paid for the whole week was worth it. I would definitely chose Value Place again in the future. Highly recommended!

Room Tip: First floor was quiet and also you can check your car from your window
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Roel S
Heather L, Guest Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites Colorado Springs Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2016

Thank you for taking time to review our location. We are thrilled that we could provide you with a relaxing and enjoyable stay at our property. We are looking forward to your return trip and the chance to provide you with a perfect stay on your next visit.

Reviewed 25 November 2015 via mobile

The staff is allways great and clean rooms. Great option from all the others. Reasonably priced and clean. Was able to get me a room in a pinch even during the holiday season. Seriously consider this place when on vacation or in between homes. Everything is over priced comparable so.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled solo
2  Thank Christopher S
Heather L, Guest Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites Colorado Springs Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 22 December 2015

The Value Place team is glad to hear you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us. Our ultimate goal is to provide guest with a hospitable environment that is affordable, clean, and simple. We are grateful you chose to share your positive thoughts with us and others. We hope you will stay with us again!

Reviewed 31 October 2015 via mobile

Paid $62 for a nite's stay for 2 person and would have been all good except for plumbing (4th floor) - bath tub did not drain. Front desk was quick to the rescue(much appreciated) and the problem lies with plumbing structure as i understand.

I trust not every room encounters this and I would let management responds to this.

Almost same issue with toilet!

If not for above i would have added one more star/circle for value and proximity of nearby Macdonalds which is handy for a quick breakfast.

Stayed: October 2015
1  Thank Highadventurer
Heather L, Guest Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites Colorado Springs Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2015

We apologize for the inconveniences you experienced during your stay. Thank you for sharing your experience with us. The issue you mentioned will be addressed and handled appropriately. We hope you will consider staying with us again in the future.

Reviewed 1 October 2015

Always clean floors and rugs. To include the rug in the elevator. Fresh smell everyday and nice staff ready to assist you in you needs during your stay. The manager of the property is always willing to answer your questions.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Heather L, Guest Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites Colorado Springs Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2015

Value Place strives to provide guests with an environment they can enjoy, feel comfortable and safe, and want to return too. We are glad to hear we did that for you. We wish you well in your future travels and hope you will visit us again soon.

Reviewed 7 September 2015 via mobile

Simple and clean. Great price for what you get. This hotel isn't loaded with amenities but it was spotless.

There was a full size refrigerator, microwave, stove top and cupboards in the kitchen. Perfect for an extended stay or any family vacation.

Wood floors were nice. The nicest hotel carpet still seems... Nasty. This hotel has spotless wood floors.

There was nothing special about the heating and cooling except it worked fast and efficient. We could get our room as warm or as cold as we wished in minutes.

Great view through a window that opened and closed and McDonald's and Loaf-n-Jug were a 30/second walk away.

We'll be back.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Carnea68
Heather L, Guest Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites Colorado Springs Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2015

Hearing back from happy customers is one of the best things we receive as a company. Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We strive to provide a clean, safe, and affordable environment for our guests. We are glad to hear we did that for you. We hope to welcome you back to Colorado Springs soon.