RV Ranch at Grand Junction
US$ 177
US$ 168
Columbine Motel(Grand Junction)(Great Value!)
US$ 72
Motel 6 Grand Junction(Grand Junction)
US$ 84
US$ 66
Motel 6
  • Pool
US$ 175
US$ 162
Grand Junction Palomino Inn(Grand Junction)(Great Value!)
US$ 83
US$ 80
US$ 102
US$ 74
Hotels.com
Residence Inn Grand Junction(Grand Junction)
US$ 138
US$ 134
Residence Inn
Courtyard Grand Junction(Grand Junction)
US$ 132
US$ 119
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 134/night.

US$ 76
Priceline
Grand Vista Hotel(Grand Junction)
US$ 97
US$ 61
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 73/night.

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 September 2016 via mobile

How many RV parks have you stayed at that advertise they are in "City X" when actually are not. Clifton isn't that far from Grand Junction but it's not actually located in Grand Junction.

Other than that, it's a good place for big rigs to stay. Pet friendly.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 August 2016

Quick note - we stayed in the back-in sites 27 and 29. We had lots of grass around us and there was a nice firepit with some wooden swings to sit on near our sites. We also had quite a bit of shade. The bathrooms were clean, and seemingly well-maintained - some of the nicest we had seen our whole trip (3 week trip with fifteen different campgrounds). The pool looked like it could have been nice, but unfortunately, they had some sort of algae that had been growing in it, so they had shut it down the day before we got there. As we left the next morning, we saw someone examining the water (seemingly to correct the issues). We thought that it was very responsible in them to shut down the pool and correct the problem. The man at the front desk was very nice.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 July 2016

We stayed here the first time unexpectedly after tire problems on our trailer. The staff helped us locate a tire dealer that had what we needed. The campground is clean but not much shade. It seemed long term campers had the shady spots. There were 2 dog walk areas in opposite areas of the park so you didn't have to walk all over to find one. We didn't use campground facilities so I can't rate that. The internet was one where you create you own user name and password so I didn't bother with that for an quick overnight stay. We did like the campground enough that we stayed another night on our return trip. It is quiet.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 July 2016 via mobile

I can't attest to the infamous manager. I have a suspicion she may have had the night off because I could see and hear kids enjoying (yes, having fun!) at the pool until it closed. From what it sounds like, that is quite uncommon. I did see an impressive amount of older people walking dogs that you could fit into a purse and they really seem to enjoy staring at the "new people." I always had this eerie feeling that the regulars were scoping us out. Honestly, it was creepy.

I can't help but wonder though if having literally ZERO lights anywhere but on the public building (sparse at best) is on purpose to prevent people from enjoying the outside. I almost tripped about five times just next to my motorhome and I'm not accident prone. It's a lawsuit waiting to happen.

My son and his cousin used the facilities and said they were mediocre at best. This is coming from 16 year olds. So if teen boys rate it low, that has to be a bad sign.

I didn't see many kids and it is clearly meant to be used by campers without children (which is fine by me because screaming kids all day annoy me, but people do seem to take families camping. Gasp! The humanity)! ;)

The wifi is HORRID! DO NOT USE! It is free but makes you log into some site, register, and give them your name and email. I can only imagine the spam afterwards from that random internet company. Granted, it's camping and I get that, blah blah get back to nature. Well, it's 2016....

Get better wifi.

For the love of God put up some lights throughout the grounds! They don't have to be hugely bright but I've seen more lighting while spelunking. Seriously. It's not only inconvenient, it's straight up dangerous.

The pull through sites are nice but I reiterate earlier posts, SUPER close to your neighbor. Super close. The grass is nice in between the sites that don't sit close enough to kiss and the sites are even so we didn't need to level much and great paving.

I didn't use the pool but it seems adequate enough for kids to be enjoying it.

I have to attest that it was nice enough for a one night stop but it sounds like we lucked out that the manager with a nasty attitude wasn't seen that evening. I base this solely on grounds as it doesn't seem fair for me to personally rate it lower just because there is a horrid staff member but I didn't see them personally.

If you're a quiet person and love quiet around you, it's great. If you have a family and think that letting them have fun is good (which it is) then it seems this may not be the best.

Side note: we were there on a night there was a man performing folk music.... No. Never. Never. Sing. Again. I am not sure how that is ok but not any other sound. Never sing again dude.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 July 2016

This might be an okay place for an overnight stop, but I really can't recommend this park for an extended visit. The spaces are VERY small - my slide-out was less than 24 inches from the trailer parked next to me. The people living in that trailer were full time park residents, and they had two dogs, one of which suffered from separation anxiety when left alone so I heard a lot of barking, sometimes starting at 6 AM. The park has a nice pool but the grounds could use a bit of sprucing up even though they water the spaces several times a week. I was able to buy propane on site, which was a bonus. The laundry room was dingy - I didn't use the park restrooms. I heard unflattering comments from employees about the owners. Internet was intermittent.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo