“Don't stay at a casino!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available
Overview
Private Room, 1 Bathroom, Sleeps 2
Central City, Colorado

Reviews from our community

Very good - based on 15 reviews

Reviews from our community

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
German first
Italian first
Any
Arielle M
“Don't waist your money.”
Reviewed 29 January 2017 for a stay in January 2017

False advertisement and horrific customer service. What else is there to say? What an absolute waist of money. Maybe if they would have tried to work with my husband and I, I wouldn't have to write such a lousy review. Seriously. I've gotten better customer service at Wal-Mart. Hope you put the $125 you charged me to some good use.

Management Response
7 Apr 2017
Arielle, since you didn't stay with me and you canceled your stay with me last minute, I am following my cancellation policy.
Nicki
Oliver S
Berlin
“Don't stay at a casino!”
Reviewed 13 February 2016 for a stay in February 2016
person found this review helpful

A beautiful old home. Very comfortable rooms and beds. Literally, a 2 minute walk to Main St. Don't let the shared bathroom turn you off - There's no conflict as no one comes to Central City and remains in the room. The parlor is a gorgeous eating and drinking room. A very friendly helpful owner, but not intrusive. Why stay in a small box on a high floor inside a casino with cheap beds for more money?

Laura D
Denver, Colorado
“Relaxing and Comfortable”
Reviewed 16 January 2016 for a stay in October 2015
people found this review helpful

One of the best trips I've taken by myself due to the above and beyond hospitality of the owners and the classic beauty that lies within this B&B! The home has an original steam room, old turn of the century stove that they use to make the BEST toast on for breakfast, claw foot tub, wonderful balcony with amazing views, and they are pet friendly including crystal bowls that my dog ate out of while there!

Travelling group: Solo
CDOHagan
Aurora, Colorado
“Clean, comfortable old world B&B”
Reviewed 20 September 2015 for a stay in September 2015

Made last minute reservations, experience was wonderful. Owners, Niki and Stu were wonderful hosts. 4 couples stayed, didn't meet till breakfast, great conversations over breakfast. Great views of the colors around central city and walking distance to CC casinos.

Cleanliness Service
Sara F
“Turn of the Century Charm in Central City”
Reviewed 13 September 2015 for a stay in September 2015

My husband and I stayed here for my birthday, and were very happy with our stay. Our hosts were very friendly and welcoming, the room was clean and comfortable, and the food was very nice. It is obvious that a lot of love has been put into the restoration of the house.

Rooms Cleanliness
Travelling group: Couples
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing