“Tasty food at reasonable prices!”
Review of Damascus Grill

Damascus Grill
Ranked #16 of 152 Restaurants in Castle Rock
Reviewed 20 August 2016

We stopped for lunch here and found the food excellent and the service very personal. My husband and son tried gyros and I had a similar dish with tasty tzatziki sauce. When the cook came out to speak with the waiter we complimented him on his dishes. He also added an extra baklava to my take away order! Everything we tried was worthy of a return visit!

Reviewed 3 August 2016 via mobile

The hummus and falafel are amazing. The baked lamb is incredible - so tender and delicious. The wait staff are friendly. All in all outstanding.

Reviewed 4 July 2016 via mobile

Totally yummy place for quick lunch in the 4th! Definitely will be back... Awesome hummus, grape leaves and kabobs! Easy access from outlets too.

Reviewed 16 June 2016

A few of the girls from work went for a lunch and it was amazing. This was my first time and it will not be my last. I enjoyed it so much that I even ordered carryout over the weekend and my hubby flipped out it was so good!

Reviewed 31 May 2016 via mobile

First of all keep in mind this is a small locally owned restaurant. The food is always delicious - and the drinks! Sure the atmosphere could be a little better - subtle music etc, but the food is where it's at! We always end up ordering way too much but never mind taking home leftovers.