“Food - absolutely awesome!”

VistaVino Modern Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
VistaVino Modern Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #17 of 149 Restaurants in Castle Rock
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 28
Description: VistaVino sets the latest stage for Michael’s creative cuisine combining influences from around the world with a Tuscan focus. The views are now of Castle Rock, Janine carefully selects the wines, the food is better than ever; all are served with confidence and care.
Reviewed 13 November 2016

Walked us in last minute at a very busy time. Got seated at the community table - met, and talked to some really nice people. The food was absolutely great. I had the burrata, and the arancini, my son had the Vegetable stack and my husband the Bolognese, everyone LOVED their meals!!

2  Thank judip1207
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for VistaVino Modern Grill

Reviewed 1 October 2016 via mobile

After several visits to VistaVino, it is definitely our fav in the area. Whether we were stopping for happy hour and apps or a dinner with friends, the food was outstanding and the service friendly and efficient. We especially loved the fried green tomato app special with crab. Last time, I had the bolognese pasta and my husband had the crab cakes. They were both delicious. They have a nice little patio along the side of the restaurant for nice days. The interior is quaint and intimate.

2  Thank Mirth60
Reviewed 7 September 2016

The atmosphere is energetic, the staff incredibly friendly, and the owners make sure that the service matches the excellent wine and food choices!
A must visit restaurant in Castle Rock!

2  Thank Gregory B
Reviewed 23 July 2016

Delicious food! We ate on the patio and enjoyed an unrushed evening. The service was excellent. I didn't know of the restaurant, but I will be going back soon.

1  Thank diane p
Janine G, Owner at VistaVino Modern Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2016

Thank you for the review! I am glad you enjoyed the patio as well.

Reviewed 13 July 2016

I have had the opportunity to dine at VistaVino Modern Grill a number of times. The owners Janine and Michael have created an outstanding menu. I have never been disappointed. It's one of my regular stops when going through Castle Rock. I have so many favorites it's hard to pick just one. They also have a wonderful wine selection. Janine knows her wines. The service is also great, friendly and efficient.

2  Thank Natalie Z