“consistent quality and few menu surprises”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Qdoba Mexican Grill
Ranked #104 of 152 Restaurants in Castle Rock
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 10 September 2016

You choose the fillings and toppings. Consistent quality and selection. Good location between Denver & the Springs. (across I-25 from discount mall)

Reviewed 7 September 2016

This location is one of my favorite DOBA places! They are always clean and presentable, their staff is so kind and quick. I enjoy eating here!

Reviewed 14 September 2014

Qdoba is always one of my favorite lunch and occasional dinner places. The food is always the same and I love the Craft 2 menu. The Mexican gumbo and taco salad are my standbys and I am never disappointed.

Reviewed 7 November 2013

I an very picky about my Qdobas because it seems that some places don't cook their food properly. They do here. The quesadillas are crispy as they should be, and the cookies are usually not doughy.