“consistent quality and few menu surprises”
Review of QDOBA Mexican Eats

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
QDOBA Mexican Eats
Ranked #101 of 166 Restaurants in Castle Rock
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: QDOBA Mexican Eats is a Mexican restaurant chain serving up big, bold flavor with customizable Mexican entrées like Burritos (wrapped or bowl), 3-Cheese Nachos, Quesadillas, Taco Salad, Loaded Tortilla Soup ™ and original creations like the chef-inspired Knockout Tacos ™. Come in to experience our famous 3-Cheese Queso, the sauce that started it all, and top it off with hand-mashed guacamole on any entrée at no extra cost. QDOBA encourages you to explore a wide variety of flavors - mix up your usual meal with a different sauce, or try a new entrée. If you don't like something, let us know and we'll remake it, on the house - that's our All-Good Guarantee, so order away! Shake up your morning routine with QDOBA breakfast. Breakfast burritos, queso-filled. What more could you possibly want? But it doesn't stop there. QDOBA Catering offers extensive options for groups as small as 10 and as large as 100 or more.
Reviewed 10 September 2016

You choose the fillings and toppings. Consistent quality and selection. Good location between Denver & the Springs. (across I-25 from discount mall)

Date of visit: September 2016

Reviewed 7 September 2016

This location is one of my favorite DOBA places! They are always clean and presentable, their staff is so kind and quick. I enjoy eating here!

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed 14 September 2014

Qdoba is always one of my favorite lunch and occasional dinner places. The food is always the same and I love the Craft 2 menu. The Mexican gumbo and taco salad are my standbys and I am never disappointed.

Date of visit: September 2014
Reviewed 7 November 2013

I an very picky about my Qdobas because it seems that some places don't cook their food properly. They do here. The quesadillas are crispy as they should be, and the cookies are usually not doughy.

Date of visit: October 2013