“July 4, tried ribs special”

Chili's Grill & Bar
Ranked #79 of 152 Restaurants in Castle Rock
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Reviewed 12 July 2016

Away from home on vacation, wanted some ribs for the holiday. They were still offering a deal on half-rack Ribs, with salad, fries, and mini molten. I also got chips with salsa, saved most of them to eat later while watching the fireworks. It was busy, had to wait a little while for the waiter to bring silverware, but other than that service was good and attentive. Food was quite good, of course the ribs were messy because of the sauce. They should have some of those moist wipe packets and bring them out when they serve sauced ribs LOL Food was good, and I left quite full.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 11 July 2016

I am not a big fan of most chain restaurants, so I was pleasantly surprised at my first Chili's visit. I was happy to see they offered tableside-made guacamole. Our server was very accommodating when I asked if she could use fresh jalapenos instead of the pickled ones. We ordered the $20 two entree/one appetizer deal. My husband got chicken fajitas and I ordered the mango tilapia. Both were delicious. The mango sauce was wonderfully spicy but slightly too sweet. My only real criticism is the ridiculously thin tortilla chips. They not only couldn't pick up guacamole without breaking, even the salsa made them crumble. Other than that, everything was really nice. Our server was charming and sweet.

Reviewed 5 July 2016

We've stopped at this Chili's a few times to "exchange" our grandson with his dad. They are always so accommodating to our needs and welcome the 4-year-old with crayons and a special menu. My husband and I split a Turkey Club sandwich and it was delicious along with great fries. The staff is always so accommodating. Good food at a reasonable price.

Reviewed 29 June 2016

My husband and I enjoy dining during the week for early dinner and for Sunday Lunch. Nice atmosphere and variety of menu options.

Reviewed 1 June 2016

We visited this location on a Friday night for dinner. We had a group of 6 (3 kids and 3 adults). We were seated quickly and didn't have to wait that long for our food. We all enjoyed everything we ordered and the price was reasonable. I wasn't happy with being charged to play games on the restaurants tablet, but I understand that a lot of places are doing that now. We were seated in the back of the restaurant by the kitchen and I could see how dirty the floor was back there. They might want to keep that cleaner if people can see back there.