“Fabulous, authentic.”

Guadalajara Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 152 Restaurants in Castle Rock
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

We stopped pay for a late lunch. I ordered Arroz Con Pollo and it was the best! It is a big portion for lunch. The chips and salsa were delicious also. We had a great waitress and great service.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Great Mexican food and amazing Margaritas!! The service is great - quick, polite and friendly. We've eaten here on many occasions, and Guadalajara is consistently good!!!

Reviewed 24 August 2017

There in early afternoon (sort of late lunch). The service was excellent, the prices were reasonable, and the food was great. I had the enchiladas (one of each) which came with refried beans and rice. It was very good.

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

Mexican is my favorite so we decided to pick a restaurant near Castle Rock shopping and it was either this one or another one that was uptown and I'm sure glad that we chose this one! Great margaritas! My husband had the seafood enchilada and he absolutely loved it . For me the chicken burrito hit the spot!

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

Good food. What impressed me most was the quality of the refried beans! Definitely not canned! The price was a little higher than chains, but to be expected. Service was friendly and fast.