“Consistently good”

Guadalajara Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 152 Restaurants in Castle Rock
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

We dine here fairly often and have always been pleased the the food and service. I usually get the carne asada which is well marinated and delicious. Service is prompt, friendly, and efficient. Prices are very reasonable.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 22 May 2017

My wife and I have eaten there many times and the staff is always friendly, but they sometimes get small things on our orders wrong, such as not substituting black beans for refried beans or not leaving the rice off my plate. Minor stuff, really. The food is consistently excellent and that is the main thing. I've stopped bothering with the menu and just order the daily special. The bar has a good selection of beers and some excellent tequilas.

Reviewed 18 May 2017

This is one of our favorite Mexican restaurants. The service is always outstanding and the food is great. The prices are decent, and the amount of food is substantial. Great margaritas too!

Reviewed 10 May 2017

Have eaten at this and other sites in chain. All offer nice selection and food is above average for Mexican. I do enjoy the fresh unsalted chips and dips. Platters portions were more than I could eat. Beer was cold. Atmosphere was nice and servers were attentive. Not the best but well worth the experience.

Reviewed 23 April 2017

The quality of the food was good to excellent. The decor was fun. The restaurant was very close to our hotel and made our first night in town comfortable for us.