“Good food, Large portions”
Review of El Caporal

El Caporal
Ranked #10 of 83 Restaurants in Canon City
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

My husband and I ate here for dinner over Memorial Day weekend. We thoroughly enjoyed our meal. The portions were larger than we thought they would be. I ordered Carne Abodano which was very flavorful. My husband had the enchiladas and enjoyed those as well. Very tasty and reasonable.

Reviewed 16 May 2018

Great Mexican food when we arrived in Canon City the day before we were going on the Train along the Arkansas. It was filled and people seemed to be enjoying their food and togetherness.

Reviewed 12 May 2018

We have been to Canon City area frequently in the past few months, looking at homes and eventually buying one. Our realtor referred us to this restaurant. We have eaten here three times. Each time the service was very fast, the waiters were friendly and we like the food. This is a full service restaurant, but we were in and out of there in less than 45 minutes this past week for a late lunch (2 p.m.).

Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

Read reviews looking for good Mexican food this was very ordinary overpriced for what you got nothing special here I’m sure there are better places staff from lady that seated us to waiter very unfriendly not a smile or pleasantry certainly would waste my money again I couldn’t believe trip advisor reviews could be this wrong usually can trust them

Reviewed 14 April 2018

Foods wonderful and staff is always friendly!! Have been going here for the past 12 years, it's so amazing!!

Been to El Caporal? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK