“Delicious!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Listed with the Canon City Chamber of Commerce
Description: Listed with the Canon City Chamber of Commerce
Reviewed 17 April 2018

This place brought it!!!! My husband and I enjoyed our meal. I usually don't eat all my food but here.....I did! I had enchiladas. The pinapple upside down cake and icecream. I really wanted to go to the back and shake the cooks hand myself.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

This is a reliable local place staffed by friendly people. The food is really good and it’s worth a stop!

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 13 February 2018 via mobile

Good food, a little pricey but ate there twice. Friendly waiters. Would eat there again. In parking lot of hotel

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 26 December 2017 via mobile

We fell upon this place as we searched for a place open on Xmas eve. The food was great, appetisers were massive servings and enough to share. Unfortunately the Waiter seemed ready to go home. Great pricing.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

This is a quaint location next to a hotel that happens to have both good food and service!!! I had the fajita burrito which tasted great and was a big portion. Also the service was absolutely amazing with a smile all the time! For dessert be sure to leave room for sopapillas! Don't fill up on those chips!

Date of visit: November 2017