Open today: 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great trip!

Everything from booking to check in was easy. We had a great trip with our guide Johnnie. He was... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Dlmitchell636
Oakland, California
via mobile
You’ve found the best. Book now!

I had never been white water rafting before and to be honest, I was completely terrified. We went... read more

Reviewed yesterday
sarasS4451MQ
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 May 2021

Johnnie was amazing! We did the full day trip which was perfect. You get to warm up with some light rapids, then have lunch before hitting the royal Gorge! It was awesome! It was full of adventure and we felt super safe with our guide! This is my second time with the Outfitters and the experience only gets better. Everybody from the guides to the people in the office are amazingly nice! They also have really cool shirts and stickers.

Reviewed 22 May 2021 via mobile

My son(20) and I went and had a blast. We will definitely do it again when we visit Colorado. WAO team amazing. Our guide was Morgan. It was smooth and a lot of fun!

1  Thank 489iveym
Reviewed 22 May 2021

Our guide Johnny was courteous and helpful. This company really cares. They were way better than the big corporate companies that are impersonal. I cannot recommend this company enough.

Reviewed 7 August 2020 via mobile

Was upset that because of my boys age 8 & 12 that we couldn’t float through the Royal Gorge. It ended up being a great trip. My boys had an amazing time. The staff was very professional and safety oriented but still allowed for plenty of fun. Make sure you allow for a lot of time before or after the trip to hang out and eat at the attached Whitewater Bar and Grill.

Date of experience: August 2020
Reviewed 6 June 2020 via mobile

Our family of 4 with 2 teenage boys had a blast. It was just the right mix of thrilling, fun, and scenic beauty. Absolutely amazing!

Date of experience: June 2020