All reviewsthe royal gorge bridgeminiature golfrv parkheated poolnice playgroundfire ringlaundry roomthe staff was friendly and helpfulwater pressurewould stay againtoddexecutivegravelhookupspetscabinelectricity
Reviewed 18 September 2017

First time we stayed here & we were pleasantly surprised how wonderful everything was. Large sites, friendly staff & great Management. You can tell there is Ownership pride. We will definitely be back next year

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank eahofmann
Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

Avoid this place!

The owner decided to single us out for no apparent reason and harassed us the whole time we were here. He even bullied my kids. I've never met such an angry, unpleasant, and rude person in my life... especially not one who makes his living in the service industry. It's a shame because the campground itself is very nice and the rest of the staff were friendly.

Stayed: September 2017
3  Thank Kristen S
Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

We were harrased the whole time we were there. The owner is very rude and creepy. After jumping in the pool he got very aggressive and called the cops on us. They drove their golf carts while drunk and almost crashed into our car in our campsite. He also lied to us about "running out" of shower tokens so we could not take a shower. Even the cops told us that they are down their 2-3 times a week because of how obnoxious the owner is. He called the cops on us 3 times in the 2 days we were their.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
4  Thank Fearthekitkat123
Reviewed 25 August 2017

My wife and I stayed here for 4 nights. Our site was level with a fire ring just across from the pool. The owners/employees were all friendly and helpful. Yes we got the rules when registering but I like the fact that they run a tight ship. No loud groups or late parties. We are an early to bed couple so we like the quietness of the campground after midnight. The pool was clean and refreshing and the laundry room was clean. $2.75 and $2.25 respectively for washer and dryer. The bathrooms and showers are spotless. There are nicely kept trails to see the bridge and a nice kid play area. This campground is a good base location for multiple activities in the area. We absolutely loved it and hate that we will be pulling out tomorrow. Thanks Royal View! We WILL be back!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Camp63040
Reviewed 18 August 2017

Sites are small. The owner was the rudest person I have ever met and didn't know how to treat his guests. It says on the web site that fires are allowed but when you get there, there are only a few sites that have a ring. The rest are out of luck. It was very expensive. I would not recommend this camp ground to a dog.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family