Open today: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
1/2 day trip

Our guide Cole was amazing, we had my 2 young boys on this adventure and he made sure they both... read more

Reviewed yesterday
147ursulaa
via mobile
A great guide can make all the difference

Awesome experience. We did the half day family trip down bighorn canyon. My kids 13, 11, and 8... read more

Reviewed yesterday

from US$ 129.00
from US$ 89.00
from US$ 89.00
4,307 results
All reviews alfredo mile grill royal gorge family float half day trip big horn great trip bighorn sheep canyon great guide great job class rapids wet suits great rafting a lot of fun felt safe white water awesome experience
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 May 2021

Burk was a very calm and knowledgeable guide! This trip was terrifyingly exhilarating! The half day trip was perfect for a first time experience. They do have a go pro to take video but only when going through the rapids. They are very quick and responsive to questions, both in person and online. They provide everything you need to make a memorable trip!

Reviewed 25 May 2021 via mobile

Ramzi was awesome. Great with instruction and everyone stayed in the raft!! We did the 3 hour, 1/2 day, 10 mile trip.

Reviewed 25 May 2021 via mobile

Had a great time with my sister and her husband, her two boys, 6 and 8 and my 18y/o and me-52 and my 58y/o husband. Just enough excitement not to be boring, but not scary. Our guide Willco was entertaining and chill.

1  Thank Expedition826075
Reviewed 18 May 2021

I went on a rafting trip with my family and it was just the 4 of us and our guide, Adam. We let him know at the beginning of the trip we wanted adventure and thats what we got! Adam was so cool and fun, we all go to experience the frigid water and sign the bus. If you are looking for some fun adventure ask for Adam and tell him to do the double S move on the sunshine rapid!

Reviewed 11 May 2021

We had a great time on the river! Our guide, Stewart, was an amazing and funny guy. Not only did he guide us on the river but he also pointed out wildlife and historical facts during the trip. We will be back certainly.