All reviewswifi works wellroom was cleanfresh bananasold style motelwater pressurenight's resteastern coloradoroom doormotor lodgemini fridgea king size bedroom restaurantcontinental breakfastchain hotelsplenty of hot waternon smoking roomice machine
Reviewed 24 July 2017

I drove in off the interstate, looking for a place to stay for one night. I chose this motel because the price was good. It may not look like much from the outside, but it was a delightful surprise. It is a basic motel, but the rooms were spotlessly clean, the bed was very comfortable, the water pressure in the shower was great, the breakfast was nice (fresh fruit!) and the free wifi was fast. The owner and staff were also extremely friendly and helpful. Overall, the motel had a nice vibe and I would definitely stay here again, especially as it was by far the nicest, basic motel I stayed in on this cross-country trip.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 July 2017

Hard to beat the value of this place as the owner pays acute attention to detail and offers affordable rooms that are clean and have everything one needs for a night's stay. This isn't the Hilton, but it also is not $225 a night!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

This hotel was very nice! The room was clean and inviting. Also, the staff was very cordial! Plus, The price is the icing on the cake when it comes to this place. I would recommend this place to anyone!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 July 2017

The room was average for a cheap overnight stay and provided the basic necessities. Breakfast in the morning was limited but, again, provided the basic necessities that you might want- toast, cereal, waffles, fruit.
I checked for bedbugs before I went to bed, however, the next morning I found one laying dead on the sheet. I checked my clothes and bags for more but didn't find any, nor have I found any bites. I couldn't find the manager to inform him of the issue.
If I were on a strict budget, I would stay here again if I were sure the bedbugs were gone.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

Love staying here. It's simple, clean and quiet. Owner is always friendly, plenty of ice and towels, mini fridge, and there was nutella in the breakfast area! Mcdonalds and burger king across the street.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family