“An awesome experience!”

Chaparral Inn
Ranked #3 of 8 Hotels in Burlington
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

This hotel was very nice! The room was clean and inviting. Also, the staff was very cordial! Plus, The price is the icing on the cake when it comes to this place. I would recommend this place to anyone!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo

Reviewed 16 July 2017

The room was average for a cheap overnight stay and provided the basic necessities. Breakfast in the morning was limited but, again, provided the basic necessities that you might want- toast, cereal, waffles, fruit.
I checked for bedbugs before I went to bed, however, the next morning I found one laying dead on the sheet. I checked my clothes and bags for more but didn't find any, nor have I found any bites. I couldn't find the manager to inform him of the issue.
If I were on a strict budget, I would stay here again if I were sure the bedbugs were gone.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

Love staying here. It's simple, clean and quiet. Owner is always friendly, plenty of ice and towels, mini fridge, and there was nutella in the breakfast area! Mcdonalds and burger king across the street.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

This place is clean and very well kept. Top notch customer service. They go out of their way to be helpful. Our room had newer carpet and paint. It has maintained well. I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 July 2017

This is an older style motel with nearly every possible update, clean as a pin, with an owner justifiably proud of what he's achieved. BANANAS FOR BREAKFAST is my touchstone for a good place to stay, and they were available in abundance. The location on US385 is easily accessible from I-70. And the price is right. I certainly will make this my stop in Burlington.

Room Tip: Quiet on the north side