“I absolutely love this place”
Review of Mediterranean Cafe

Mediterranean Cafe
Ranked #92 of 210 Restaurants in Broomfield
Description: The Mediterranean Café is a unique fast service restaurant that captures the robust spirit of the many different countries cultures and tastes that make up the Mediterranean region.We feature the freshest available ingredients as the basis for all of our menu items. Enjoy the fresh food alternative and the variety of flavors that make up the ‘cuisines of the sun’ at the Mediterranean cafe
Reviewed 1 April 2017

We usually eat there when at the mall and eating. I like them, and I really like their gyros/salad combinations. They've been at it a long time, and the owner is usually on the premises, and you can get a really tasty meal for a fair price.

Reviewed 23 November 2016 via mobile

Great service by Maria and the young gentleman. Fast and super pleasant. It's in the mall wedged in between far better options but I'm obsessed with Greek and I needed a falafel :)

The falafel looked like one, the texture reminded me of one but it didn't taste like one. It wast fresh either. I know it's a mall but the reviews are so good I thought this was going to be the Unicorn of food courts. I thought the food would have been at least good per the reviews... No, no indeed. Great service and bread and the gyro meat want bad but everything was bad. Good luck.

Reviewed 19 November 2015

We love Mediterranean food and stopped for a quick bite after shopping in the Flatiron Mall. Although the menu looked enticing, we were a bit disappointed in the quality, but then again this was mall food after all.

The Large Mediterranean Salad was not very big, the ingredients were wilted or soggy, and it simply tasted like it had been sitting for some time. The Sampler plate was a bit greasy and the meat items were pretty tough and chewy. The best item on the Sampler was the pita bread. The iced tea tasted like it had been made for awhile, but not yet at the acrid state.

Bottom line: There are quite a few choices in the food court at the Flatiron mall, so we'll probably try something different next time we're in the area.

Reviewed 21 July 2015

This restaurant is in a food court and I did not like the falafel much, It did not taste fresh and was over cooked.

Reviewed 19 February 2015

This place has the best falafel we've found since our move to Colorado - including some Middle Eastern style restaurants that were much pricier. It's fresh tasting and has just enough of a bite to make it interesting.