“Modern, clean, private, walk-out basement”
other traveller has booked this property
High end modern  bathroom 3 spa shower head with 12' raining shower head
3 spa shower head with 12' raining shower head
Queen size bed
Queen Size bed
Desk
Day bed with trundle bed
Sofa futon-full size bed
small yard
digital cable, netflix, hulu
Water dispenser
Washer & Dryer inside the unit
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Melissa B
“Modern, clean, private, walk-out basement”
Reviewed 14 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

Jen C's Broomfield rental was perfect for our family of 6. It's easy access to the highways and both Denver and Boulder areas. The space was comfortable and clean. It went from 70 degrees to snowing while we were visiting and Jen thoughtfully left a car scraper and brush on the porch for us to use. Parking was convenient on the street and the neighborhood is quiet with lots of restaurants and grocery stores a block away. We would love to come back and stay again!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
18 Mar 2018
Mellisa,
Thank you for your kindly review, I apologize I reply a few months later. I am not familiar with trip advisor app, and I just saw your review today. I want to thank you to take your time to give such a great comment. It is my pleasure to host your family in my place. Hope to see you again.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$ 129
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing