Ski the Slopes of Breckenridge two miles away.
Main kithchen with two refridgerators, two dishwashers and ice makers Large kitchen opens up to the family room
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Terrible
Ski the Slopes of Breckenridge two miles away.
Main kithchen with two refridgerators, two dishwashers and ice makers
Large kitchen opens up to the family room
Large dining table for 8 to seat
Lots of windows for natural light and amaizing views of the mountains.
Computer, Printer and phone to make it easier to work
Master Bathroom with lots of counter space
Master bathroom up
Bunk beds that sleep 8 teens. 4 Queen matresses.
Steam room and Sauna
Ping Pong room for the children
Large wine room down
Guest house attached to home.
Dining table in guest house for 6
Hot tub, seating for 8 and seating for 4
Summer views of our home surrounded by the Highlands Golf Course
Our home in the Winter situated in The Highlands of Breckenridge
The Highlands Golf Course Breckenridge steps away from our doorstep
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Terrible - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Hannah F
“CHARGED MY CARD WHEN THE HOUSE WAS OVERBOOKED”
Reviewed 27 November 2015 for a stay in February 2015
person found this review helpful

DONT GET EXCITED TO STAY HERE! owner doesnt update calendar. i booked a trip and coordinated 10 peoples airfare only to find out the house had been booked for OVER 2 MONTHS!!!

NOT ONLY WAS I LEFT DISAPPOINTED WITH AN OVERBOOKED HOUSE but then they charged my credit card!!!

still waiting for the $3500 to go back on my credit card. no response from the owner as to why my card was charged. terrible.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
18 Jun 2017
Hi Hannah,

We have been sorting through our old reviews and just noticed this comment. Very sorry for such a late response - I was trying to remember when this ever happened and could not remember, but then realized that this was probably done by fraudsters as we were hacked in 2015. Actually, someone had copied all our listings and put it as theirs to collect the money. Complete fraud. We were able to shut them down once we found out about it. I recon it must have been this, I would never do this to anyone, and our calendars sync automatically and are always up to date. I'm so sorry this happened to you, I hope you were able to get your money back.

I know it's been a while, but send me a direct message if you want my help sorting out the issue if you haven't already.

My very best,
Amanda
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing