“Perfect Location!”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Perfect Location!”
Reviewed 21 April 2011 for a stay in January 2011
person found this review helpful

We waited until the last minute to plan a New Years trip and found this place on Vrbo.com...The place was amazing! Comfortably slept 8 adults, and is incredibly close to the restaurants & gondola. The hot tub was clean- and I am a germ a phobe. All the utensils for cooking were supplied and very useful. I would absolutely stay here again if I could :)

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Your age range 25-34
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing