Open today: 9:30 AM - 5:30 PM

via mobile
Breck Snowboarding lessons

Reviewed 22 February 2021
W1322QLtaylorp

Recommended experiences in and around Breckenridge
from US$ 89.28
from US$ 135.00
Snow shoe tours
6 Reviews
from US$ 46.16
from US$ 129.68
More Info
All reviews group lesson private lesson bunny slope snowboarding lessons green run great lesson skill level learned how blue runs chair lift first timers instructor skills teaching skier skis classes
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 February 2021 via mobile

First timers here! We had such a great day of ski school with Jon Bradbury! He’s so funny and we actually extended from a half day of lessons to a full day. He had us zooming down hard greens by end of day 1. We can’t wait to come back and improve more :) ask for Jon if you need lessons in Breck!

Date of experience: February 2021
Reviewed 22 February 2021

Megan C. was amazing! She really took the time to help me as a complete beginner and I was up and going down the bunny slope at the end of the day. I really enjoyed it and would definitely take more lessons from this group. Other instructors around us were super helpful as well. Thanks for a great day Megan C!!!

Date of experience: February 2021
Reviewed 16 February 2021 via mobile

My husband and I were lucky to get Denise as our instructor for both our lessons. My husband has never skied and I hadn’t skied since a was a kid. We opted for group lessons - morning lesson on Saturday and a morning lesson on Sunday. (3 hours each)

We are still so impressed at how much we learnt and how quickly we progressed. Ask for DENISE! She was kind, patient and funny. Highly recommended!

Denise was very efficient and attentive to everyone in the group and did a great job of moving through techniques quickly but never leaving anyone behind. We did not expect to be on the chair lift and skiing the green slope with her on just our second day. She gave us the confidence we needed.

A perk of being in the lessons is that you get to skip the lift lines.

Lessons are expensive but WELL WORTH IT! As beginner adults we felt like 2 half days were sufficient, but I think 1 full day + a half day would be good too.

Date of experience: January 2021
Reviewed 22 January 2021

Excellent experience! Great instructors! Our kids learned to ski in two full days of classes and were going just as fast as us on a green run. Worth every dime!! Thanks Breck Ski School! Our kids loved it!

Date of experience: January 2021
1  Thank BeachLovers07
Reviewed 2 January 2021

If you can land Justin as your instructor, you've got a winner. Attentive, skilled, easy to understand - I really appreciated his concern for safety 1st followed by a focus on super fun. He made the lesson great!
He's a keeper.