“Good smoked pork sandwich”
Review of Ski Hill Grill

Ski Hill Grill
Ranked #121 of 171 Restaurants in Breckenridge
Price range: US$ 0 - US$ 10
Cuisines: American, Deli, Grill
Dining options: Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 9 April 2016

Had one of the smoked BBQ pork sandwiches which was awesome. The price was not extreme - $13 - I thought the sandwich was very good for the price.

Reviewed 27 March 2016

My son and I got two hot dogs and a lemonade and a cup of coffee. $40. We ate outside. Convenient. They had a phone charging station, which could prove to be handy.

Reviewed 1 March 2016

My wife and I bought two cafeteria style burgers with potato chips, two gatorades, and two beers and the total was $69. Needless to say I was dissatisfied with the meal. It is like most ski lodge restaurant and was extremely crowded. It took us 20 minutes just to find a spot for four people. Either bring food with you to the slopes or spend just a few more minutes and eat at one of the restaurants on the mountain (better food and cheaper). Don't waste your money on this place.

Reviewed 22 February 2016

My first experience at this restaurant was the purchase of 4 bottles of water and two bags of chips - $27! Later purchases were a bit more reasonable, and the food was OK, but still overpriced, even for a ski resort.

Reviewed 17 February 2016

We usually stopped in here after a few early morning runs to warm up due to it being so cold when we were in Breckenridge.

My group of 7 either ordered a coffee or a hot chocolate which we believed were all reasonably priced.

We also bought lunch here two out of the 5 days we were in breck. we also found this reasonably priced.

Seating can be a MAJOR issue if you have lunch at the standard time 1130am to 130pm. We planned our day to have an early lunch (11am) with ZERO issues finding a table.