“I love this place because of its classy comfort...”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Excellent - based on 3 reviews

Reviews from our community

A TripAdvisor Member
“I love this place because of its classy comfort and convenient l”
Reviewed 18 April 2012 for a stay in September 2009

Close enough to shops and restaurants to walk, yet it has a quiet little street that gives you privacy. This home is beautifully furnished with southwestern flair, roomy and comfortable. The three levels with three baths offers privacy and space for all guests. The views of Breckenridge are beautiful from the sunny deck. I've stayed here winter and summer--it's a wonderful place to be.

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers Rugged travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“Fantastic Neighbourhood - Great Owners”
Reviewed 11 April 2012 for a stay in February 2011

We rented the house for successive winters. It is so conveniently located, well furnished and equipped that we kept returning year by year. It is professionally managed and any and every small issue was dealt with immediately. The owners kept adding improvements each year and nothing seemed too much for them. The neighbourhood is one of the friendliest in Breckenridge.

ny
Reviewed 20 March 2012 for a stay in December 2011
person found this review helpful

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$ 175
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing